I'm already there: Hal Jordan

Hal was at one of the many Lantern outposts on Oa several million light years away from where he'd rather be currently. Coast city with his wife of nine years and child. He took out his phone to look at the picture he'd wrangled Barry into taking the last time he was on earth. His wife Marinette was holding there two year old son Martin Rolland Jordan. Named after his father and the man who introduced them to each other who was also a good friend of the Jordan family as well.

When he was relieved of duty for the day he returned to his quarters and took a look at the calendar on the wall with a sigh. He had one more week of this before he'd be allowed to go home for seven months.  They'd already arranged to go to Marinette's high school reunion and spend as much time together as a family. He'd already made sure that he would be covered with the League for a month for the reunion and family time thanks to John Stewart.

He sat down on his bed before grabbing his phone again. It was specially designed to charge in the presence of naturally expelled energy, (walking, wind, solar, gamma, magnetic, etc)  which in his line of work wasn't to hard to come by. He began scrolling through the photos through the years that they had together. First meeting and date back when they were sixteen. Rolland her grandfather was helping her move past a toxic relationship she had with the local celebrity Adrien Agreste who told her to take the high road for a lair. And for the second thing she'd taken him to Le Grand Paris for dinner thanks to her enemy turned friend Chloe.When he learned about the Kwamii's she had guardianship of, he fainted and was out for five hours. Hawkmoth's defeat, he kissed her senseless and wouldn't let her out of his line of sight for the entirety of summer break. When he finally got the nerve to propose to her two months after graduation.

When he told his family about it there was mixed emotions since he'd just joined the Air Force behind their backs. His mother didn't support his marriage to Marinette despite the fact that she got along with her pretty well it was mainly because she didn't want her to marry him because he followed in his father's footsteps.

His older brother Jack tried to get her to leave him. Jim was the only one who really supported his marriage with Marinette for many reasons. One such being she'd keep him grounded and provide him stability.

There wedding was based on French-Chinese culture. Hal wore a tux for the occasion while Marinette wore a white Hanfu that slowly turned an emerald green at the end of the dress. When they had their first wedding anniversary, his first day working at Ferris air crafts (Carol was surprised to learn that he was married), him in the hospital after Darkseid attacked (it didn't help his nerves that his wife was in labor while it happened it made him reckless and arrogant so he could wrap up the fight so he could see the birth of his son), the white house awards ceremony.

God did he love that woman. What really took the cake was when she met Batman or Bruce for the first time that was a memory he never wanted to forget the look on Bruce's face when he learned that Hal was the only member of the  league that was married, priceless. He  went to his contacts and pulled up her number and without hesitation called her.

He called her on the road
From a lonely, cold hotel room
Just to hear her say I love you one more time

She picked up after the first ring. "Hey honey" Marinette said

"Hey" Hal smiled as he leaned back onto the bed.

He proceeded to tell her about what had happened since leaving and how he couldn't wait to get back home to them in a weeks time. "I look forward to that as well" Marinette told him.

Hal let out a sigh of relief. "I love you. I don't know how I ever deserved you" Hal told her

"You didn't have to do much Hal. I love you and miss you so much" Marinette told him