𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

You used a needle to sew the cut on the back off Erik's form are fight with Hank as something was playing in front of him

He was watching what they were making to take out all the mutants. Erik turned he head towards the tv in the city of the room.

They seem to grab blood from the ground from the bullet wounded she had.

"Erik don't move your head." You said as you move his head to the middle.

"Right." He said as you continued to see the cut.

𖥸

You two walked in the subway looking around as someone grabbed the bit of us and pushed us in a glass box.

Raven pinned not me and Erik to the wall as she pointed something to are necks.

"If I see so much as a screw move, I will jam this into your throat." She told us.

"How did you find us?" You questioned Raven.

"You both taught me well." Raven told him.

"I missed you." You told her.

"You both tried to kill me." She said to us.

"So the rest of us could live." Erik told her.

"What do you mean?" She questioned.

"We received a message from the future." Erik told her.

"Don't lie to me." Raven told him.

"I never have, and I never will." Erik told her.

"humans use your blood, your genes, to create a weapon that wipes us all out." You said to her.

"I was only doing what I thought necessary to secure our future." Erik explained.

"So, what's to stop me from you both right now and securing my future?" Raven asked us.

"Nothing."

"Doesn't matter anymore. They have your DNA. Your blood was on the street." Erik explained to her.

"Whose fault was that?" Raven asked.

"Mine." Erik said.

"I've seen their plans. They're creating a weapon, and now they have what they need to take it further. We have to strike now, while we still hold the upper hand." Erik continued to explain to Raven.

"I've seen too many friends die, Erik, Y/n. I don't want a war. I only want the man who murdered them." Raven continued.

"This is war." You told her.

"What happened to you?" Erik asked.

"Did you lose your way while me and Y/n were gone? Are you still Charles's Raven? Or are you Mystique?" Erik asked.

"Trask... is the enemy." Raven told us.

"Killing one man isn't enough." Erik told her.

"It never was for you. Goodbye, Erik, Y/n." Raven said as she left.

We got out of the glass room and looked around but we didn't see her.