𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

You used your powers to fly out of the sub as Erik was opening the sub up

"Today, our fighting stops!" Erik said as he lifted Shaw in front of everyone and dropped him.

You float down behind him as he was in front of you.

"Take off your blinders, brother and sisters. The real enemy is out there." Erik pointed to the ships in the water.

"I feel their guns moving in the water their metal targeting us. Americans, Soviets, humans. Until in their fear of the unknown." Erik explained as he walked in the middle of everyone.

"The Neanderthal is running scared, my fellow mutants!" Erik yelled.

"Go ahead, Charles." Erik said to Charles as you followed closes behind.

"Tell me I'm wrong." Erik continued.

You watched in horror as they started to fire at us.

Erik stopped them before they came at us. Erik started to move them the same way they came from.

"Erik, you said yourself, were the better men. This is the time to prove it." Charles explained to Erik.

"There are thousands of men on those ships. Good, honest, innocent men! They're just following orders." Charles tried to convince Erik.

"I've been at the mercy of men just following orders." Erik explained as he looked towards Charles.

"Never again." Erik said as he fired to missiles at the ships.

"Erik, release them!" Charles yelled at Erik.

"No!" Charles ran at Erik knock him down and the missiles exploded in the air.

"I don't want to hurt you. Don't make me." Erik told Charles as army friends were walking towards them both.

"Stand back!" Erik yelled at them and making them fly back.

"Charles, that's enough." Erik told him as he use his powers to grab the missiles that didn't explode.

"Erik, stop." Charles yelled and Erik hit him in the face.

Erik continued to move the missiles towards the ship.

You saw Moria shooting at Erik, but Erik stopped them from hitting him. But unfortunately Charles was hit in the back with one. You gasped as you covered your hands with your mouth.

Erik ran towards Charles and got the bullet out.

Moira ran up to both of them.

"I'm so sorry. I said back off." Erik yelled at the other mutants.

"You, you did this." Erik told Moira as he used her necklace to choke her.

"Erik, please. She didn't do this, Erik. You did." Charles told Erik as he looked down at Charles in his arms and stopped choking Moria.

"Us turning on each other. It's what they want. I tried to warn you, Charles. I want you by my side. We're brothers, you and I. All of us together, protecting each other. We want the same thing." Erik explained to Charles.

"My friend. I'm sorry, but we do not." Charles told Erik.

He let Moira go to Charles.

"Charles! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Moira told Charles.

"It's all right, it's all right." Charles told her as Erik walked towards us.

"This society won't accept us. We fine our own. The humans have played their hand. Now we get ready to play ours. Who's with me?" Erik explained to us as he questioned us.

"I am." You told him as you walked towards him as you grabbed his hand.

"No more hiding." Erik said.

Raven started to walk towards Charles.

"You should go with him. It's what you want." Charles told Raven.

"You promised me you would never read my mind." Raven said to Charles.

"I know. I promised you a great many things. I'm afraid. I'm sorry." Charles told her as he kissed her hand and she kissed his forehead.

"Take care of him." Raven told Moira as Raven walked towards Erik and I. I grabbed her hand.

Shaw team was walking towards us after that.

"And, beast, never forget. Mutant and proud." Raven told Hank as us then disappeared after that.