"Let me see you off?" Mujika offered, holding onto my hands gently. "As a friend, and also as the queen." I beamed.

"Of course."

----- 3rd person POV -----

"WOAHHHH-!!!!" The children exclaimed at the sight of the glistening golden water. 

"I know, right?" Y/N  laughed, elbowing the ravenhead to the side roughly. "Ray had the same reaction to the one in Goldy Pond, just barely managing to suppress his excitement."

"No I didn't." The emo quipped.

The albino girl raised an eyebrow. "You sure about that?" She looked to the ceiling with an exaggerated sigh. "-Maybe it was the elevator, then."

"Oh, it was definitely the elevator" Lucas emphasized the words with a slow nod. To Ray's irritation, the girl gave her second-dad a thumbs up in response.

"Traitor." The ravenhead grumbled. 

"Says you." Y/N stuck her tongue out.

"-What is this place, though?" One of the mothers asked, interrupting their banter.

"I've heard of it." Norman volunteered. "It's the passageway the Ratri clan used to transport goods."

"So, I'll use this water to tell him that I want to implement the promise." The white-haired girl gestured towards the small lake as she explained. Y/N knelt by the lake and scooped a small amount of the golden water into a jar. Ray then handed her a knife from his bag, and Y/N raised an coldly amused eyebrow. "Really?" She asked sarcastically. "Emma couldn't of given me one?"

The ravenhead blinked for a moment before begrudging realization dawned in his eyes. "...You're never going to let that go, are you?"

"No, of course not." Y/N smiled innocently before grabbing the knife from the emo's hand. "Hey, Yuugo-" The girl called over her shoulder. "If I pass out after using this knife you have my full permission to maul Ray. You too, Reina. I know your b*tch slap is on another level."

"-not that the permission would be needed for such." Yuugo wisecracked with a raise of his eyebrows, although his amused expression didn't seem to reach his eyes.

Y/N let out a laugh, quickly averting her gaze from his eyes. "Fair enough." She then dragged the knife against her palm- not before inspecting it carefully, to Ray's distress. Then, trying to keep her hand from trembling noticeably to the others, she placed the cut Vida plant into the jar before standing up shakily. Unexpectedly, as soon as the girl made it to her feet, Ray's hand gripped onto her own. She turned to him with a shocked look before it melted into a bittersweet smile. 

The world around Y/N suddenly changed, until she was back into 'his' domain of night and day.

The inky sky filled with stars swirled endlessly beneath her booted feet which cast ripples across the surface. Her hands were cold and clammy, the presence of Ray's solid grip temporarily gone, as she clenched and unclenched her fingers again. "You're ready then, I see?" He spoke humorously. 

Y/N nodded, the pits of her stomach churning anxiously just under the surface. The demon man nodded and raised his hand, small ball's of light forming in front of his fingers, the water from down below turning from sparkling black to gold. The albino girl found herself back in the underground cave, Ray's hand suddenly back to being intertwined around hers. 

"Bye, Y/N-!!" Mujika called, Sonju nodding from behind her. He raised his hand in an air fist-bump and the young girl copied the gesture. 

"Balalalalala." The two companions spoke in unison.