//Lucky//

You'll def wanna have enough time to read both this chap and the next one when you start it. This one is 2,900+ ish words, btw.

I'm going to quickly add some final touches to that one then publish it. It wont be long, I swear.

Have fun, lmao.

-----

I yawned as I sat in the dark library, the lantern casting a faintly glowing orange light across the room. Ray had fallen asleep outside a small while ago, and Norman had helped carry him back to his room for the night. And now... I was... 

I stared down at the paper in front of me, chewing on the inside of my lip. The fountain pen's ink had dripped below my still hand as I stared at the blank paper, unable to find the right words to write. 

After a long pause I took in a deep, shaky, breath and dipped the pen into the ink again, placing it gently against the paper and deciding to just write my thoughts as they came. 

-----

"-N? Y/N?" A sweet voice cut through the ringing in my ears. "Are you alright?" Mujika asked softly, laying a hand on my shoulder. "You were staring into space again."

I blinked my way out of my thoughts before nodding. "Yeah. I'm okay." I grinned, rubbing the back of my nape. "Just a little lost in thought." The two demons had arrived a few minutes earlier, and the children were all preparing for departure at last. Although to me, everything felt like it was moving too quickly.

"I see." Mujika smiled. "Well, I'm glad to see everyone in good health."

I grinned, trying to blink the tired out of my eyes. No matter how hard I tried, I hadn't managed to get even a wink sleep. I'm sure I looked awful, but Mujika was likely just trying to be comforting. "You too." I responded. "How is Lu-lu, by the way?" I spoke with a cheesy grin. 

The demon queen sighed. "He's still feeling a little reluctant about letting the humans all leave." She smiled brightly, tapping her chin. "Although he's too stubborn to go back on his own words."

"...You call him Lu-Lu?" Sonju cut in, a mildly concerned- and partially disgusted- air about him. I snorted. 

"Yeah. Just a little...fun." I discretely yawned, rubbing my eyes. "Oh, did you ask him how he liked the bullet I put through his middle eye?" I smirked in amusement. "It was satisfying, that's for sure."

Sonju's lip wrinkled in a moment of disturbance. "Are you sure you want to hear what he said?" The demon man asked.

I hesitated for a moment, puffing out my cheeks. "Well... is it something that is going to be bordering on pedophelia?" I confirmed with the raise of my eyebrows.

"On the barrier is an understatement." Sonju responded with a raised eyebrow. I winced, pursing my lips.

"Yeah,,, no. I'm good then." I waved my curiosity away and turned back to the demon girl as she began speaking once again." 

"So? How will you be implementing the promise?" She asked, tilting her head.

I suddenly felt to anxious to feel tired. "We'll be doing it below Gracefield." I answered quickly.

"And the promise?" Sonju inquired, causing my stomach to squirm. 

"It's no biggie." I smiled broadly. "I guess..." I turned to the crowd scattered about nearby. "-we'll head there now, then?" Everyone nodded anxiously and excitedly.