Flirtatious - Theodore Nott (Part 2)

Почніть із самого початку

I feel my cheeks blushing violently and I pull him by his neck and kiss him. Suddenly the door opens and Pansy bursts in violently.

- Am I late? - she looks to the bed - Damn what a hot mess! - she smirks - You fuckers started without me!

She rapidly stripped of her clothes and walked to the edge of Theo's bed with only her wand in hand.

- Salazar I'm in heaven! - she whispers putting her hand on my leg and slowly moving it up all the way to my chest sending shivers down my spine. - Incarcerous!

Thick ropes appear grabbing my ankles and wrists and pulling them to the corners of the four-post bed. She puts down her wand and grabs my face making me look at her.

- What's your safeword? - she whispers licking my cheek.

- Vanilla. - I say looking at her eyes.

Just her semi-aggressive presence was making my pussy throb. She was the quite opposite from Theo. This woman is a fucking goddess.

- Now you're gonna watch the show, I bet you'll like it, filthy slut. - she violently let's go off my face.

Pansy walks to Theo at the end of the bed and kneels in front of him, pulling his boxers down. She takes his pulsating dick in her hand, stroking it a bit and then putting almost all of it in her mouth making eye contact with me.

This girl is so fucking hot, the pleasure is accumulating inside me, I try to break free from the ropes but they keep tightening on my wrists making me moan from the light pain.

- Keep moving and it's going to get worse for you baby. - Theo says breathlessly.

Pans is taking all of his length in her mouth, making inaudible sounds and going faster and faster. Theo grabs the bed post and his groans become louder, he's almost there. The heat between my legs bothers me and I clench my thighs together as I watch Theo cum in Pansy's mouth.

- Merlin Parkinson, that mouth of yours is amazing. - he says catching up his breath. - I got something to spice things up.

Theo goes to his nightstand and grabs a small bottle. He takes a sip and gives it to Pansy that does the same.

- Open wide! - she says to me.

- Make me! - I say looking to her eyes, teasing her a little.

- You fucking tease - she grabs my cheeks forcing my mouth to open - Open it you fucking brat! - she shoves the liquid down my mouth.

- It's an aphrodisiac! - Theo says getting on top of me - It makes everything more intense. - he caresses my boobs making me arch my back.

His simple touch, so intensified, made me feel so good, like it tingled in a pleasurable way. Pansy grabs a knife from the nightstand and sits beside me. She gently presses it on my arm, conducting it to my chest, the sudden coldness makes me shiver.

- I want to carve our initials right here. - she stops just underneath my boob, on top of my rib. - Is that ok with you?

- Yes. - I say feeling aroused be the thought of it.

Theo leans closer and starts kissing my neck, sucking in some spots, leaving bruises. Pansy notices that I'm distracted and carves my skin with her knife. The pain is bearable but the mixture from their actions and the aphrodisiac is making me feel like I was about to explode from the pleasure. My moans were all over the room and suddenly I feel his dick getting inside of me.