"Do I?" Stefan asked, slightly confused partly because of what Klaus said but also because of how Sierra and Klaus were standing.

"In fact, I learned some of my favorite tricks from you." Nik says with a smug smile. he looks at Sierra and sees her with her eyes closed, leaning on his shoulder. She looked like an absolute angel, the way her hair fell down her back and glinstered in the light of the lamps. He then continues the story as to how he and Stefan met back in the 20's.

"I was your number one fan." Klaus said as they walked out of the warehouse, he still had his arm around Sierra and she still had her head on his shoulder.

"Why should I believe any of this?" Stefan asked.

"Why wouldn't you? Why would Nik lie about this?" Sierra said to Stefan. Klaus suddenly stops in front of a guardman and compels him.

"When she wakes up, tell her to meet us at Gloria's Bar. Then volunteer your carotid artery and let her feed until you die." He said, Sierra grimaced as she pulled her head from his shoulder. Nik wasn't having it though so he layed his hand on top of her head and made her lay back on his shoulder.

"Where are you going now?" Sierra asked softly as she looked up at Nik.

"Well love, Stefan thinks I'm lying. You and I knew each other. You trusted me with one of your secrets and now I'm going to prove it to you." Klaus says and pulls her closer into his side.

"How? How can you prove that to him?" She asked, she liked it when Nik held her close like this. It made her feel safe, he obviously had no idea how it made her feel but Sierra also didn't have any idea as to how it made him feel. It made him feel happy and calm to have her next to him, it reassured him that she was safe.

"We're going to Stefan's old apartment." He said with a grin. eventually they get to the appartement building, they walk in and go up to Stefan's door. Klaus sees that the lock has been broken so He kicks the door open and they enter

"What a charming little homestead. Do you feel that? Is anybody here?" Nik says and turns towards Stefan, who simply just shrugs.

"It's been vacant for decades. People must break in all the time. Why'd you bring us here?" Sierra said and starts to look around the dusty apartment. She had to agree with Nik though, it did feel as though there was someone in there with them.

"Your friend, Liam Grant, the one who drank his wife's blood...I never could figure out why you wanted his name. And then you told me your little secret. It was all part of your special little ritual." Klaus said with a smirk. Sierra had to admit, that smirk was pretty attractive.

"To write it down." Stefan murmerd and watches as Klaus goes over to a hidden door. He then looks at Sierra and sees her snooping around, she always has been the curious one.

"And relive the kill...over and over again." Klaus says and opens the hidden door. "You believe me now?"

"Well that's highly disturbing.." Sierra mumbled which causes Stefan to glare at him and Klaus to chuckle.  Stefan enters the closet to see the list.

"Look what I found." Stefan said, it was the way he said it that threw Sierra off. He comes out of the closet with a bottle.  "1918. Single malt." Stefan stands in the doorway of the secret room.

"My favorite. Let's go and find someone to pair it with and also something for Sierra to eat." Klaus said. Her head snapped up from where she had been looking at a dusty book and looks at him with wide eyes, she was still feeling guilty from the last meal she ate.

After they went to find something to eat for Sierra, which turned out to be a simple salad, they headed back to Gloria's. Sierra was happy that they had gotten her a salad it made her feel better to know she ate something healthy. When they were in the bar Gloria gives the two men some beer and Sierra a water.