Haechan (School Bad Boy)

Authors note: a few of you were asking for me to continue the little story I made about Haechan on my tiktok account sooooo here you goo☺️💚 I hope you enjoy and feel free to make request.
_______\\\__________\\\_______\\\_____

Y/n has always lowkey had a crush on the school bad boy Lee Haechan and finally decided that she should flirt with him.

She made some flirty comments thinking that he wouldn't respond but he did. She began to get butterflies in her stomach from how nervous she was. I mean if the boy you had a crush on just flirted back and is now staring at, would you start freaking out.

"Hey beautiful" Haechan said while walking towards y/n. She was completely frozen and didn't know what to do. She never expected him to actually pay attention to her.

Before she knew it Haechan was right in front of her. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer towards him. "So my baby wants to flirt with me?" He said with a proud smirk on his face. "You-Your baby?" Y/n asked while stuttering.

"I mean you were trying to catch my attention weren't you?" He said teasingly. He tilted his head a little bit and raised his eyebrow to create that teasing look. "It was ju-just a joke.., don't take it so ser-seriously" y/n felt so stupid for letting her nerves get the best of her. But what could she do Haechan was right in front of her and holding her waist. " You can be mine baby... all you got to do is...... kiss me" Haechan said and puckered his lips a little.

Haechan was slowly getting close and she was starting to lean in. This is it y/n was going to finally kiss the person who makes her heart raise. Their lips were one inch away and

THE BELL FREAKIN RANG

Y/n was startled by the bell and ended up bumping heads with Haechan. He finally let go of her waist to soothe the area where they bumped heads. Y/n felt so embarrassed that she decided it would be best to just run to class and ignore him for the rest of the day.

Haechan on the other hand couldn't stop laughing at how cute he thought her reaction was. "Y/n... you are making my heart race" with that he also went to class. (AN:They have different classes😅)

~At Class~

Y/n walked into class and sat down next to her friend Park Jisung. She wanted to ask him for advise but he was just as new to having a crush as y/n. "I'm doomed" she thought.

Y/n put her head down on her desk and began to think. "Should I ignore him or should I try to clear up the situation?" "Oh who am I kidding there is no way I can clear up this situation" Y/n began to get frustrated and had no idea of how to face Haechan.

"Hey Jisung?" Y/n called out for her friend. "What's up?" He answered. "Ummm.. when you have a problem do you run away from it or do you confront it?" Y/n asked. "Well it depends on the situation... if I know I can overcome it then I would suggest to confront it." He answered. "Okay thanks" y/n smiled at him.

She turned to look outside and that's when she decided that she will hide from Haechan. Even though she knows she is going to be avoiding him everyday from now on. She sighed just thinking about all the running she is going to have to do.

~Bell Rings~ 🔔

Y/n immediately put her books into her backpack and decided it was best if she left as early as she could to avoid Haechan. She stuck out her head from the door to look left and right. She saw no sign of Haechan and decided to make a run for it.

She was so close to the exit. Unfortunately, it seemed as the world was not on y/n's side today. She bumped into Haechan ONCE AGAIN and fell.

"Hey, you good?" Haechan said trying his best to not laugh at you. "You got a thing for bumping into me or something?" Haechan said with a reading tone. Y/n stayed quiet and tried to walk away.

"Not so fast baby" Haechan gently grabbed y/n,a wrist and pulled her toward him. "You need to apologize for bumping into me.... twice" He said with a little chuckle. "I'm sorry.... can I go now?" Y/n said.

"Ouch so cold.." Haechan said with a little pout on his lips. "I just wanted to check up on you... are you okay?" Haechan genuinely asked. "I'm fine.." y/n said while looking at the ground. If she were to look into his eyes she would begin to blush.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He lifted her face so he could look at her. "You seem really quite... what happen to the confidence from when you were flirting with me?" Haechan joked to see if he could get a laugh out of you. "Oh please don't mention that" y/n chuckled a bit and looked down embarrassed.

"Why it was kind of..... cute?" Haechan said a bit shyly. Y/n looked at him and saw him blush a bit. "Are you blushing?" Y/n asked in a teasing tone. "As if, why would I be blushing... it's just really hot out here." Haechan said trying to come up with an excuse.

"Hey...ummm how about I give you a ride home? It's getting a bit late.." Haechan said hoping that she would agree to the offer. "Are you sure..? I don't want to be a bother" y/n said. "You can never be a bother" Haechan said with loving eyes.

Haechan guided her to his car and like a gentleman he opened the door for y/n to get in. She found that extremely cute and couldn't stop smiling. Y/n was trying her best to calm her beating heart. It was beating so loud that Haechan could probably hear it.

"So where do you live?" Haechan asked. "Oh right I live in xxxxxxxx" y/n answered. Haechan was about to turn on the car but saw that y/n did not have her seatbelt on yet. He leaned over her and reached for the seatbelt to buckle her in. The moment he was next to her face she turned her head towards his direction and they were one inch apart.

Y/n's breath hitched and she low key for got how to breath. Haechan looked into her eyes and then down towards her lips. "Can I kiss you?" Haechan asked. He waited for her to answer but she was taking a bit of time so Haechan thought that maybe he made her feel uncomfortable.

Once he was moving back to his seat y/n pressed her lips against his. Haechan was a bit taken back by her sudden action but responded to her kiss. He softly cupped her face with his hands while y/n wrapped her arms around his neck.

They stayed there for a little while until y/n tapped his chest to let him know that she needed to breath. They both broke the kiss and were breathing heavily. They stayed there looking at each other for a few seconds until y/n realized what she had just done.

She couldn't believe that she had actually kissed her crush. The guy that made her heartbeat like crazy. Haechan took the chance to put on her seatbelt and say back in his seat. He started the car and drove to y/n's house.

~Y/n's House🏡 ~

Haechan parked outside her house but didn't want her to leave. He knew he couldn't keep her any longer so he got out of his car to open the car door for y/n.

Y/n came out of the car with her backpack and just waited there. She wanted to confess to him after the moment she shared with him. However before she could say anything Haechan began to speak."Y/n... I have been meaning to tell you something..."

Y/n was confused. She had no idea what Haechan would need to tell her. She waited for him to continue. "I have had a crush on you for a while now but I didn't think you would be intrested in me because I was the scho-" y/n cut him off with a sweet kiss.

"I like you too Lee Haechan"

\\\______\\\_______\\\________\\\______

If you have any requests feel free to let me know and I will do my best to do a short story with your request☺️💕💘💝💗💖💓💞