☆3☆

*° •·*  No reference lyric, this a tommy flashback  *° •·*

tommy:

1 week before the move.

    "Hey, Tommy!"

    I looked at Lani, smiling widely at her. "Hey, how was school?"

    Lani was only 6, so she had just recently started primary school. Although she was supposed to start school when she was 5, she hadn't developed her talking abilities enough, so they homeschooled her for that year. But, today was her first day at a public school, and everyone was ecstatic.

    "Good, Tuby walked me!" She smiled brightly when she mentioned Toby. Lani adored her brother, and sometimes it was a little bothering, but it was mostly precious.

    She also couldn't say "Toby," so it just came out as "Tuby." This led to me, and everyone else, calling him Tubbo, another nickname Lani came up with.

    "When will she ever get it right?" Speaking of the devil, Toby appeared at my side, shaking his head in fake disappointment. He looked up at me, smiling widely. He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs, towards his room. "C'mon, dad just bought me a new game and I have to show you!"

    We ran up the staircase and into Toby's room, quickly rushing to his small pc that sat on his equally small desk.

    "Look, it's called Minecraft," Toby pointed out. "Apparently, you can build and fight and all sorts of cool things. You can even play multiplayer, so we can do it together!"

    "Oh, cool, I'll have to ask Mum if she can get it for me later." I sat next to Toby, watching him start a new world and play the game. Most people would complain if all they could do was sit next to someone and watch them do something for long periods of time, but I enjoyed it with Toby.

    It might just be my brain telling me that I need to cherish my moments with him, though I haven't a clue why, since we were planning on going to Paris in two weeks for Disneyland.

    A couple hours passed when I checked the clock hanging loosely on the wall. "Oh, crap, I gotta go!" I quickly said my goodbye to Toby before running down his staircase and out the door.

    "Why were you out so late?" My mother complained when I walked through the front door. "We were very worried for you!"

    I looked around the room, seeing no we. It was just her.

    "I was with Toby, he showed me this new game called Mine-"

    "That's lovely, Tom, but you need to know when to be at home on time," she interrupted. "Your father and I have some exciting news to share to you. When he gets home from work, we'll discuss it then. He needs to see your reaction!"

    I raised an eyebrow, but shrugged it off. "Alright then. Is there anything else you need me to do?"

    "No, you can go up to your room, but come down when we call for you," she replied, turning her back and walking towards the kitchen, most likely to reheat today's food for Dad.

    I did what she said and hid in my room until Dad came. During the time I spent up there, I googled more information about Minecraft, and decided to use the money I had gotten for allowance (Three months allowance, mind you!) to buy it.

    I opened Discord, ringing Toby once I had made my Account, gamertag and all.

    "Tommy!" Toby's voice rang when he picked up the call.