Kuroken

⚠️ ignoring, cheating ⚠️

Kuroo and kenma have been living together for awhile now. They also been been dating for about 2 years. Though kenma had a secret that he been cheating on kuroo with hinata. Though hinata DIDNT even know about them dating only cause kenma wanted to keep it a secret from everyone. This also help him cause he told hinata the same so he got twice the love. His plan been working for about 2 months now. Though kuroo been feeling that kenma has lost his touch with him, he had no idea why. He just thought well it been 2 years you know that sudden where lover get different that they think maybe they don't love each other or lost that spark. Though he loved kenma so he thought maybe a perfect date for kenma would make him feel happy. Though lately every Friday kenma went out and didn't come back till wait. He was upset and confused. Tonight he wasn't gonna let that happen though.

"Kenma! Kitten~" kuroo cheered out to his cheating boyfriend. Kenma walked out of their room only in pjs which he enjoyed most.
"What is it kuroo?" Kenma asked as he had his switch in hand. He was playing a new game hinata bought him but of course he told kuroo he got it on his own.
"I planned a stay at home date!" Kuroo smiled brightly. Kenma eyes widen and he started to feel guilty as he shook his head.
"Thank you kuroo.. but I have plans to go out later.." Kenma muttered.
"I know, but I'm letting you go out tonight.. come on we haven't had a date in so long.. plesse once we done you can go out.. it won't take long." Kuroo frowned at kenma. Kenma had to keep up his act. Though this date did seem fun and had so much effort put into it.
"Okay fine kuroo." He sat down and out his switch away. He grabbed a controller and looked at kuroo. Kuroo sat next to him and pulled kenma close to him as they started to play Mario cart together. They were having such a great time and laughing. Kenma and kuroo were even kissing and just enjoying each other right now. It sparked from before was back. Though kenma forgot about his date with hinata.
"Why don't we go play a different game~" Kuroo smirked and lifted kenam chin up. Kenma nodded his head.
"I'll meet you in the room.." Kenma mumbled and walked off. Kuroo was cleaning up the room.
"I made him happy again" he smiled to himself.

Knock knock

Kuroo heard a knock and then Kenma realized who it could of been. He ran out of the room and saw hinata standing there with flower, he also had was dressed of nice for their date.
"Kenma are to explain..." Kuroo frowned
"I-I..." Kenma strutted and looked at the two. Hinata dropped the flower and looked at kuroo.
"So you been living with kuroo.. and definitely weren't dating that's what you told me.. but it looks like the opposite now that I see your wearing his hoodie.." hinata didn't really know he was just guessing.
"NO! It was just cold—" Kenma eyes widen and covered his mouth. Kuroo made a fist.
"SO FOR TWO—" kuroo paused as tears rolled down his face.
"Two years kenma.. and we're not dating huh?.." kuroo looked at him he was in pain. His chest was hurting and he didn't even know what to say to kenma.
"No no.. Kuroo we are- Hinata just a fr-" Kenma couldn't finish his sentence as Hinata cried.
"You said we were dating too kenma! Your a cheater! I should of just went out with kageyama. He actually liked me and didn't even lie!" Hinata ran away and kuroo closed the door slowly. He then walked past kenma to their bedroom. Kenam followed him.
"Hinata- kuroo-" he gulped and started to shake as tear formed in his eyes.
"Kuroo please don't go. I'm sorry I'm sorry please I didn't mean to cheat on you! Hinata-" Kenma was gonna lie again but kuroo stopped him.
"Shut up.. You got no right to say sorry. If you loved me there wouldn't have been someone else. I wouldn't have been your first time.. I should of been your last choice. I did so much for you, you pay me back by breaking my heart.." kuroo cried and packed his bag. He grabbed all of his stuff and then put his hand out to kenma for his hoodie. Kenma shook his head and stepped back.
"N-No you can't take this. You can't leave me!" Kenma shouted. Kuroo shook his head.
"Your the one who cheated kenma.. But fine keep the hoodie.. goodbye." He walked out of the room and headed to the front door. Kenma ran out then shouted.
"I-IF YOU WALK OUT THAT DOOR THEN WE REALLY ARE DONE!" Kenma cried more. Kuroo looked back at kenma then open the door and walked out. Kenma fell to his knees and cries.
"Kuroo... I'm sorry" Kenma mumbled to himself.

Kuroo just walked out and cried as he walked down the street. He then looked up at the night sky. The sky started to rain. He closed his eyes and stood there as he was alone the streets he took out his phone.
"Hey Bokuto.. can I stay with you and akaashi. I'm ready to start a new life without Kenma.." kuroo choked up. Bokuto turned to Akaashi and he nodded his head.
"Get your cat ass over here.. We're sorry Kuroo. " Bokuto replied back to him.
"It's fine.. we were only joking and now we can do what we said. Just leave our lives happily and maybe I'll fine someone new." Kuroo laughed. He was in pain and walked in the rain to Bokuto.

"Thanks a lot Kenma... thanks for cheating on me.." Kuroo mumbled to himself and cried to himself as he walked

((Sorry for taking so long to write. I had to delete a lot more idea since it was just too stressful. So I won't be doing requests anymore for awhile. Hopefully this was good enough! ))