Iwaoi (Valentines special)

I KNOW THIS IS A DAY LATE I'm sorry 😭
⚠️rejections⚠️

Today was the day of love. Everyone was going out on a date. Though as normal every girl was trying to ask out Oikawa, but he had plans on his own to ask his best friend. Though Iwaizumi didn't want to go out for valentines. He hates this day cause he always seen couple and never been asked.
"Iwa-chan!!" Oikawa was dressed in a nice red shirt for valentines and had flowers in hand as Iwaizumi walked into the gym to see him. He sighed softly as he walked away Oikawa. Makki and matsu stared at Oikawa.
"Maybe he just busy.." Matsu said as he smiled at him.
"Yeah! I'm pretty sure he would ask you out" makki added.
"Yeah! But knowing him.. he not gonna." Oikawa frowned and walked off.

Throughout the day Oikawa kept trying to ask out Iwaizumi but Iwaizumi just walked away till the last hour of the school day.
"IWA-CHAN PLEASE BE MY VALENTINES!" Oikawa shouted. Iwaizumi grabbed Oikawa aside and growled.
"NO! I HATE VALENTINES AND I HATE YOU FOR TRYING TO ASK ME OUT! JUST GO OUT WITH THE 50 GIRL YOU GOT!" Iwaizumi shouted back. Everyone was basically staring at them. Oikawa froze as Iwaizumi stormed off. Oikawa been rejected by Iwaizumi the whole day and now he understand why, but why did Iwaizumi not just tell him the first time. He waited all day for an answer. He put so much effort, but he guessed it was all for nothing. He took the flower from before and threw them out as he walked home it started raining.
"He hates me.." Oikawa mumbled and just walked out into the street. Iwaizumi felt bad for yelling at Oikawa and wanted to apologize. Valentines just sucked for him cause he always saw everyone together and he never had anyone. Plus he didn't want people to know he did like Oikawa. Though he knew Oikawa be upset. He finally caught up to Oikawa who was sitting on the sidewalk.
"Your gonna ruin your hair by staying in the rain" Iwaizumi teased and messed up his hair. Oikawa slapped his hand away getting up.
"Guess I should fix it." Oikawa spoke sternly.
"Don't get grumpy with me Shittykawa I get I upset you, but I'm trying to make it better." Iwaizumi explained.
"Well you made it clear you hated me. So don't try.. even if you were made and hated valentines. I was just trying to make it better and actually have someone I cared about for once as my valentines. Though I tried iwa-chan.. you shouted in front of the whole school making me look stupid.." Oikawa frowned.
"I'm sorry geez.." Iwaizumi looked away feeling way worse.
"Forget it. Valentines sucks anyway..."Oikawa walked away but Iwaizumi grabbed his arm kissing him softly.
"I love you dumbass.." Iwaizumi mumbled.
"I thought I did.. till you showed me your true colour." Oikawa couldn't shake the feeling and closed his eyes.
"So what now I'm not worthy it?! I told you I hated valentines and now it my fault. Geez your always only caring about yourself. I like you dumbass and now I'm nothing was this all a joke then." Iwaizumi was getting angry.
"No.. but I can't just forgive you.. but I love you too.. but maybe next valentines you'll actually say yes.." Oikawa shake his head walking off.
Iwaizumi stood there dumbfounded. They admitted and they both weren't mad but just upset at themselves...

"I knew valentines always sucked.." Iwaizumi slightly cried as they both were their own way.
"Next valentines huh... sure."