Darjeeling - Prince and Princess

Start from the beginning

Bon - Kitni door hai yeh party... bohot uncomfortable ho rha hai isme bethe bethe.

Ani - Bs thodi dur.

They reached at party and entered hand in hand. Bondita was constantly Adoring his devilishly hot husband because of his cutest behavior today. 

They went to Mr. Williams.

Ani - Good Evening Mr. Williams.

Mr. William - Oh Mr. Anirudh.. come come.. How are you doing.. Hope you reached here comfortably.

Ani - Yes yes.

Mr. William - Hello Beautiful Lady , You must be Mrs. Bondita roy chaudhary (offered his hands to her)

Bondita gave her hands and they shook hands.

Bon - Yes , its nice to meet you Mr.Williams.

Mr. William - You are a very inspirational women. I have heard about you a lot.

Bon - You are just flattering me now.

Mr. Williams- Truth can not be changed Mrs.Bondita.

Bondita flattered and smiled.

Mr.Williams daughter enters.

Mr.William - O my dear Bella. Come and meet them, these are my special guests about whom I was talking.

Bella - Oh hello you are the Barrister Couple.

Bondita and Anirudh were ecstatic hearing this.

Ani - Yes we are The Barrister Couple.

They both smiled at each other. 

Bella - Please make yourself comfortable , would you like to dance.

Ani - No.

Bon - Yes.

Bondita pleaded Anirudh to dance and Anirudh agreed.

They did the Ball Dance. Anirudh's hands on Bondita's waist . Bondita's hands on his shoulder. She blushed hardly and was looking down. Their other hand were holding each other tightly. 

Ani - Meri taraf dekho to Mishti.

Bondita eyes moved to his face and they got lost into each other's eyes.  They were dancing in their own world while the entire hall's attention was on the Barrister Couple. Then Anirudh pulled her closer. Bondita got awkward .

Bondita(whispered) - Pati Babu sab dekh rhe hain.

Ani(whispered) - Dekhne do.

Bon(whispered) - Mujhe Sharam aa rhi hai.

Ani (whispered) - Kyu.

Bon- Bs ese hi.. chhod dijiye ab please.

They ended their dance and bowed and thanked everyone. Every person present there applauded for them.

Anirudh and Bondita were talking to Bella and her friends.

Fiona(Bella's friend) - You guys are just so adorable , like a prince and princess in stories.

Bella - Yes exactly.

Bon - Thank You so much.

Veronica - Yes and I too want to find my prince some day.

Bon - Don't worry you'll find one very soon.

Veronica - I hope so.. Because what a princess without a prince.

Bon - Umm.. still a gorgeous Princess.

Everyone chuckled.

Veronica - You are a quite outspoken lady unlike other women of your country.

Bon - Yes I am and I wish the same for every women of our country.. things have started to take a turn.

Veronica - I wish you all the best lady , I hope you succeed in your intentions.. because being a women I do not like to see the condition of women here. I thought it was worst in my country but when I came here I saw my country is much better than this. 

Bon - I know and I hope women here and everywhere in the world get their rights.

Veronica - Yes indeed.

After the talk , they greeted and met some other guests and then left the party.

They reached home .

 As they were so tired , they slept as soon as they changed their clothes. 

Next Morning

Bondita woke up with a new and exciting sun shine. She soon realized Anirudh was not there.

Bon(half awaken , sitting on the bed with her eyes half closed) - Pata nhi abhi konsa kaam aa gya inko.

She got up and took bath and prayed Dugga Ma's small moorti she got. After Praying she went down to check for Anirudh. She got a huge surprise as she walked down the stairs. She walked down with widened eyes and open mouth with a slight smile on it. Anirudh sat on the dining table with a proper full fledged breakfast on the table.

Anirudh was sitting with both his hands on his face and elbows on the table. He raised his eyebrows asking hows it?

Bon- Pati Babu.... O my god..

Ani - Ab khaa le?? bohot bhook lgi hai.

Bondita sat down with a smile on her face. Anirudh served her food but he fed her with his own hand . Bondita too took a morsel of prepared breakfast and fed it to Anirudh . They fed each other with their hands and spent a good romantic breakfast time.

After breakfast she pulled Anirudh's cheeks.

Bon - I never knew my Pati Babu could be so cute..

Ani - I was always this cute.

Bon - Of course you were but here you are winning my heart every moment.

Ani - Oh is it?

Bon - Yes.

Bondita aaj mujhe kahi ghumne jaane ka man hai.

Ani - Tumne to meri muh ki baat cheen li.

Bon - To hum aaj ghumne chal rhe hain?

Ani - Haan.

Bon - Me abhi taiyaar hoke aayi. 

She turned and was about to run to her room, when Anirudh held her hand and pulled her back and said - Aaj ulte aanchal pe saari pehena.

Bon(shying) - Kyu?

Ani - Ese hi.. mujhe tum har kapde me sundar lgti ho par mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai Mr.Chadwic ke party me tumne jo Sari peheni thi usme bohot sundar lg rhi thi tum.

Bon - Acha?

Ani- Ha.

Bon - Aap chhodenge mujhe tab na me kuch pehenungi.

Ani - Me bhi chalu?

Bon - Dhat!

Anirudh left her. She without turning to him she ran to her room.

All The Barrister Babu lovers please do vote for this part and please share it to your friends.If you liked this part then please let me know in comment box and if you did not liked the part please do let me know how to improve. Your votes and comments really encourages me to write more of Anidita stories.