"It's not fair," you whined. "You don't even try and I'm going crazy."

"It's completely fair," he chuckled, and he pressed himself into your ass. Only then did you realize how hard he was. "I'm going as crazy as you are. I just have the biological advantage of having sharper senses than you."

He slipped two fingers into your soaked heat from behind, and you arched into his touch. "Shhiiittt..."

Yoongi's mouth sucked marks onto your spine, and you were helpless to the way he utterly consumed you. Soon he was moving down your body, and he rolled you over so you were on your back, staring down at him as he rested in between your legs, gripping your thighs and dragging his tongue through your slit. He moaned upon contact, breaking his piercing midnight gaze that was slowly turning crimson as his eyelids fluttered. All you could do was thread your fingers through his hair and throw your head back, losing yourself in his ministrations.

Yeah. You could definitely get used to this.

After a long early morning of profuse lovemaking, you were clicking your heels together in excitement as you stood on the platform beside Yoongi at Glasgow Queen Street train station. It was about 8:30 in the morning, and Yoongi had said that he had a couple surprises for you to see in the town of Stirling. By the way he suggested you dress, with sneakers and breathable outerwear, you had a feeling you'd be doing a lot of walking. You also had to admit that the way Yoongi looked in a tracksuit and Adidas sneakers was charming, so you didn't mind at all.

The train had you in Stirling in less than an hour, and you stepped out into the bright sunny air, squealing. "Oh, Yoongi, the anticipation is killing me. Where are you taking me?"

"Well, if you must know," he chuckled, "there are a handful of famous locations and monuments in Stirling, and I'm taking you to a couple. I wouldn't call myself an avid tourist, or someone who enjoys walking around everywhere, but I thought you'd enjoy seeing the sights, so that's what we're doing. A good day for it, too. This is very sunny weather for Scotland."

You clapped your hands, excited. While spending the entire day in bed with Yoongi was something you were more than willing to do, you couldn't deny the joy you felt at the idea of exploring in a country you'd never been to until now.

You took a taxi through Stirling, and almost immediately, nestled in the hills on the horizon to the east, you saw a tall tower-like structure with a spiraling staircase built into one of its corners, and at the top several spike-like formations were placed among each other, all narrowing up to a single point. It looked like a gigantic torch, the top of the monument imitating the shape of a flame.

You were pointing wildly out the taxi window at it. "Yoongi! That looks so cool, what is it?"

He chuckled at your enthusiasm. "That is Wallace Monument. We're going there now."

You turned to look at him. "Really? For real?!"

He nodded, reaching down to lace his fingers through yours. "Yes. We'll be there soon enough. We have to hike up to it as well--you're lucky I love you."

His words made you giggle--you knew full well that the actual hike would be no problem for a vampire such as himself, but since it was a tourist site, you were sure that doing it at a human's pace surrounded by other people around was what would bother him, definitely.

You guessed right. As sweat began to dot your brow halfway up, you heard Yoongi grumble to himself as people in front of you walked at a slower pace and blocked the way. Behind you, you heard the giggles of children running up the trail, and they darted around and passed you. It made you smile, as you had such a fondness for children and couldn't help but make heart eyes every time you saw one. It distracted you and you began to fall behind Yoongi just watching them. He paused and looked back at you, rolling his eyes. "Don't tell me you're deciding to make this even slower."