Chapter 1 : Marriage of betrayal

Prachi(shouts) : I dont accept this marriage.I dont accept any of these..neither this mangalsutra nor this kumkum.Everything is justt a lie.

Ranbir : It doesnt make any difference , if you accept it or not Prachi. But the truth is you are mine now.No one can seperate us by playing mind games with you.

Prachi : You have become mad , Ranbir. I never thought you could behave this cheap. You know what this is called as?? Betrayal..you betrayed me..

Ranbir : You didnt give me any other option than this , Prachii..*holds her tightly*..I have become this because of you and for you. I tries my best to make you understand..but you are soo stubborn right??

Prachi : How manyy timess should I tell youu???I never loved you

Prachi : How manyy timess should I tell youu???I never loved you..I just loved your money and nothing else..

She keeps yelling at him until Ranbir comes closer dragging her to the wall..He slowly touches her cheek..he smiles seeing her nervousness..

Ranbir : You were saying something Prachii

Ranbir : You were saying something Prachii...*she looks dumb*..Ohhh yeahh..that you dont love me..PROVE ME PRACHII..prove me that you dont love me..I ll leave you..

Prachi : Why shouldd I prove-

Ranbir cuts her speech by placing his fingers on her lips.

Ranbir : Yess sweetheart..You should prove me..I have full rights to know this as your ex boyfriend and your present husband.

Prachi(in weak tone) : Whyy Ranbir??What mistake that I ever did that you are hurting me??you trapped me in your plan..You planned all of thesee..Didnt youu??

Prachi holds his collar aggressively trying to beat him.

Ranbir : Ohhoo Prachii..You know something..I just love it when your hidden lioness comes out from you..I did plan this Prachii..all of these..cause..I know how stubborn you are and also , how much you love me..

Enough of all question answer session.Now , be a good wife and het inside the car..Lets give this good news to our family.

Please share your comments..This is my fanfic on Pranbir..Hope you guys could support me..❤