Chapter Eight - Oh Crap!

Dan paced in my living room, rubbing his face. I folded my arms and scowled at him

"If this is about you humiliating, Blair. She already told me." he stopped and turned to me

"No it's not about Blair. Besides Blair pulled a stunt of her own." he retorted which made me scowl even more if that was possible.

"She's Blair Waldorf at NYU, you expected any different? I asked you to look after her not get up on stage and humiliate her for the benefit of Georgina." my voice became more raised as I become more annoyed.

"Speaking of. I don't know how to put it any other way. I think I might have slept with Georgina." In that moment everything broke.

"What?" my voice dropped into one of vulnerability. Worst Case Scenario alert. This is not a drill people, I repeat not a drill.

"I don't know for sure, but I was drunk and when I woke up we were both naked and..."

"Shut up. Shut Up, shut up, shut up! Just Shut up!" I dropped to the couch and held my head in my hands

"Rose, i don't know if I did. I just remember..."

"Get out." I tell him "Get out now!" He sighed but ultimately left me alone

---------------------------------------

-A week Later-

I stumbled through the streets, aiming for my apartment. I was searching of my keys when I stumbled into someone.

"Oops sorry." I mumbled but continued on

"Rose? Rosie!" I stopped and tried to do a full turn but tilted to the side "Whoa whoa" Two strong arms pulled me upright.

"Hey, It's Daniel." I laughed poking his face. "Rad, you're real." I pulled away looking through my bag

"Rosie, I've been trying to call you. You haven't been picking up." 

"So busy, man. College is like busting my ass." I pulled out a spliff then tried to find my lighter. It was snatched off me "Hey, man not cool."

"You're using again. Oh Rosie." he breathed

"Give, give it back Danny. Come on." he threw it in a bin "Hey, that was my last one!" I whine. He took out his phone and did something

"Good. Come on" he came back over and swept me off my feet

"You're like super good at that, you just go woooop up we go. Where are we going, cause like i was totally going to get some doughnuts before going home. I love doughnuts." I rambled playing with the hair on the nape of his neck. He took me home and I recognised who was waiting for me.

"Vanessa! My gal how's it hanging!" I cheer

"What is going on?" she questions "Is she okay?" I traced circles on Dan's shoulder

"No, she's high. Will you get her key's." My bag was taken off me and then I was taken inside and he laid me on the sofa.

"Rose."

"Yes, Danny." I smile and trace my finger across his lips he grabbed my hand.

"Stay here okay. I just need to talk to Vanessa."

"Okie Dokie."

-3rd Person-

Dan left Rosie on the couch to talk with a very confused Vanessa.

"What is going on?" Dan sighed

"I think I might have slept with Georgina when i got drunk at her rooftop party." he admitted and Vanessa's eyes bulged

"What?"

"I don't know if I did, I remember partying and then I woke up and we were both naked. I felt awful. Not just because of the hangover but the thought of sleeping with anyone else. So I came here and I told her. I wanted to be the one to tell her not anyone else. She yelled at me to get out, I haven't seen her since. I saw some of her classmates she's been hanging with but she's been weird."

"But you were coming out of Georgina's room this morning."

"To tell her it was a mistake but she tried to make a move on me again but I pushed her off. Not before she ripped open my shirt and ruffled my hair." he explained

"Okay, so explain that." she pointed at Rose who was pretending that she was drumming.

"That is her at the last resort." he sighed "Can you help me sober her up?"

"How?"

"I don't know, google it. But please this just stays between us. If I'm right as soon as she's got her full faculties back she's gonna be regretful and promise not to do it again."

"But what if she does. Dan we need to tell someone. she needs help."

"No, she needs reassurance. It's like when a kid is a kid and they don't know how to communicate so they just cry. It's the mistake I keep  repeating, she cannot be left alone to her own thoughts when something is wrong. Please, Vanessa." she sighed and nodded the looked up what to do.

"okay it says to give her food and water, make sure she feels safe..." she listed off what she read.

"Okay, you help her clean up. I will make he something to eat. Bathroom is through there." Vanessa went over.

"Come on, Rose. Let's get you sorted." she helped Rose up and into the bathroom. While Dan started cooking. In the bathroom, Rose stripped and Vanessa saw the scar's she had.

"Rose are these scars?" Vanessa wondered helping her into the shower

"Yeah, from the surgeries. I like them, Dan says it means I'm a warrior." she hazily replied. Rose showered and dressed  then was taken out