Chapter Three - Busted!

After admiring my newly redecorated apartment I went to pick up Dan from his coffee catch up with Vanessa. I leaned against the outside of the limo, checking my phone.

"Hey." I heard him

"Hey!" I slipped my arms around him and we kissed. Then we got into the limo and went to pick up his suit for the polo match tomorrow.

When we returned to the apartment we found Rufus looking over a bunch of magazines about Serena's summer. Oh busted

"Oh I see the cat's out of the bag." Dan commented as we looked over his shoulder

"And topless on Valentino's yacht"

"Oh that's not fair. Everyone's topless on Valentino's yacht. Dad" Jenny tried to deflect but I had a sense that it wasn't working all that well.

"What about this one where she's dancing on the table?" he questioned picking up another tabloid.

"Well that's what you do in Barcelona." Eric shrugged off.

"What about Prince Harry doing body shots off..."

"That's what you do in Saint Tropez." Dan excused

"She met Harry, Awh no fair. Oh well I met Prince William an despite the fact he has a girlfriend and is the future King of England, he's a dark horse when nobody's looking. Kate's awesome too." I comment with a coy smile. Way older than me but younger me was a Daddy's girl, rich and got away with anything.

"You met William and Kate?" Jenny asked surprised and i nodded with a big grin.

"Where did i meet them? I was young and it is a bit of a haze." I bit my lip trying to recall

"There is the same guy in some of them but you can't quite make him out. I wonder who he is." Rufus hummed. I smirked as I whispered in Dan's ear. He cleared his throat.

"Everything okay Dan?" Rufus asked and I hid my broad by turning around and dropping my bags.

"Yeah, yeah. Just fine." he grabbed my bags and took them into my room. Jenny got up and joined me in the kitchen?"

"What did you say to him? You could practically see the skid marks as left ran away." I giggled

"I couldn't resist and I'm not telling you."

-----------------------

Later on I was sat on the sofa with Dan sitting on the arm next to me and Rufas sitting in the chair across from me. The elevator dinged and out came Serena.

"What is it? Grandma?"  she questioned

"No it's you." Rufus stood up from the chair.

"We're sorry, he found out." I told her half heartedly with a small shrug

"Before I get angrier, why don't you tell me what happened. I'd like not to use my imagination when it comes to these pictures." Rufus gestured to the stack of tabloids on the table.

"You don't have to, if you look close enough." I tapped his knee "I'll shut up."

"Rufus, I know I shouldn't have lied. But I was in Europe and I just graduated and I got a little carried away. And what happens in summer, stays in summer, right?" None of us said anything "Look, the only reason I didn't tell you is because you would think I've gone off the rails again."

"Have you." he questioned

"No. No everything I said to you last night was true. I'm done." I clicked my thumbs knowing it was a lie. You don't just stop seeking attention till you either get it or your forced to.

"Let's put it behind us then. And what is perhaps an ironic twist, due to your current social status the polo society has asked if you will throw in the first ball at the match tomorrow."

"I'd love to." she agreed

"I'll go call them back. You're mom will be proud." He left the three of us.

"You know we didn't want to alarm my Dad any further, but there was one guy who was in those pictures with you. Who was it?" Dan questioned

"Carter Beizen. We travelled together at the beginning of the summer. But then things got weird and... now he's stalking me. He's been stalking me ever since and I don't know what to do, he won't leave me alone."

"Carter, freaking Baeizen. are you serious?" i stood up appalled "S, that guy is bad news through and through."

"I know which is why if he calls or shows up just keep him away at all costs." she left us alone and i grabbed my phone.

"Who are you calling?" he asked me

"Cyrus, Carter Beizen is about 100 different kinds of bad, if he's around there is no way I'm letting him come near us or anyone we care about. Call Blair tell her to call me. Hi Cyrus it's Rosalie, I know it's late but I need your help."