a couple of weeks later...

6 weeks later...

Meredith's POV:

I woke up every single night thinking that Paul was going to be there strangling me or bruising me with the glass. I knew that I should have probably gone to some shrink but I would look like a coward. As Derek came to visit me and give me my homework, he realized that something was wrong and he said that he would be my so-called shrink. He was already my dream man. I was never that kid who loved princesses and planned their wedding at the age of five. I was the kid who wished to become a 5 time winning Harper Avery winner. Yes, that was rare and nerdy, but after seeing my mother winning two Harper Averys I wanted to win five. What I didn't want was to get Alzheimer's which my mom did have.

Meredith's POV:

I looked into Derek's McDreamy ocean eyes and I told him that I was ready. I wanted to date him. I knew that he was the one. Derek agreed to date me and we decided that we should meet Carolyn, Derek's mother. But in the meantime, it meant more and more sex. It meant that I got the McSexy part out of MrMcDreamy.

Derek's POV:

I realized that I did not know Meredith at all. So I decided to ask her to tell me one thing about her. "I'll go first, I have a thing for ferry boats, and I want to have two kids one day," Meredith said that she had a thing for turtle necks because it made her feel like she was safe. She told me that she wasn't planning on having kids so that she could win five Harper Averys.

Four years later...

Meredith's POV:

Derek and I had been dating for about 3 and a half years now. We were perfect and nothing came between us. Until one day Finn came around at Joe's. He dove right into me, and as if anything else could happen Derek walked in. I pulled back and told him I was dating someone and then I walked away. 

Derek's POV

Meredith told me to come to meet me at the bar to tell me some news. Then as I walked in I found Finn kissing her. I couldn't believe this. Why???? We were perfect and now she ruined it.

Meredith's POV:

Derek confronted me when I wanted to tell him that I was pregnant, but obviously, he broke up with me. He didn't even give me a chance! I hated him for that.

I couldn't believe he left me. Like how he left Addison.

 Ughhh, this man has no patience.

Derek's POV:

I couldn't believe her. I thought she'd never do this! I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, I could see a future with us. This was outraging I didn't understand. I packed my bags and skipped graduation.