Chapter 3: Introductions

"What about you sweetheart?" Lily said calmly to Harry "Oh um OK" He said standing up "I-Uh I'm Harry" He said before pausing "Full name mate" His friend said "Harry P-potter" He said there was silence and soon Sirius and Remus (all of them) were looking at James but Lilys eyes were locked on the awkward teary eyed teen who had just introduced himself, she gripped the end of her sleeve and pulled it over her cold hands, Grimmauld place was cold but Lily hardly noticed anymore she couldn't stop wondering about this kid why did they have the same eyes? "Parents?" Dumbelore said as though reading Lily and James's thoughts "Uh well J-James and Lily potter" He said before turning to the bushy haired girl to try and calm down, Lily couldn't hear everything they were saying but she heard a little "Hermione"
"I know it's a weird situation"
"What do I do? Do I tell-"

"James shut it!" Lily said as he laughed as Sirius gave him a few galleons "Cmon Evans I now KNOW FOR A FACT you like me!" He smirked but Lily was still looking at the teen she felt like something was off, if the man with the Black and hair and the man whoms hand he was holding were who she thought they were, where were her and James? "Sirius" the man with one eye grunted "Yes" said both Sirius and the man with long black hair "Maybe we should continue with Introductions"
"Yes Mad eye however I suppose only a few are needed" The man with sandy hair said still locking hands with older Sirius "Yeah like you" Said older Sirius kissing him on the cheek, the man rolled his eyes, Lily was sure she knew who that man was. "Im Remus Lupin older" The man said without standing up, Younger Remus blushed and young Sirius smiled at Remus and winked.
"Alright well I'll ask what I'm wondering" said Lily standing up
"Where am I?" she asked but she was worried she knew the answer, silence fell and the 4 of them stopped smiling after a while Lily took a deep breath and looked at Harry his eyes were now full of tears, Lily couldn't remain calm anymore she to beagn to cry and James seemed to understand to and was looking at Harry and older Remus and older Sirius.
Harry remained silent but tears fell down his face, Lily ran over and dashed her arms around him crying herself everyone was silent... When suddenly

CRASH!