Chapter 10: The Call From The Future

Lily, Albus and James froze "Oh no no no no no" they all recited "OK get it out if the and answer" James said "When you say your mums calling you mean" Ginny asked "Yeah future you" Lily responded, she closed her eyes and opened the locket

"LILY! ALBUS! JAMES!!!!!" A familiar voice screeched, Lily opened her eyes and saw her mother "Hi mummy" Lily said sweetly "JAMES I KNOW THIS WAS YOUR DOING!" Future Ginny yelled, Past Ginny turned red.
In the holagram projecting out the locket dormone else walked over to future Ginny
"Gin, breathe" A man said calmly "Hi dad" James waved "James I will speak to you in a minute!" Future Harry said sternly "Gin calm down-" "I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!" Ginny yelled back, past Ginny and Harry were both red and exchanging glances "HARRY THEY ARE IN THE-" She stopped "WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!" She shouted at them "1995" Labus groaned "1995 ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!" Their mother lectured "JAMES THIS WAS YOUR FAULT WASN'T IT!" Future Ginny yelled "Yes mum" He responded, Lily handed him the locket "YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR 3 MONTHS!" She yelled furious, they had NEVER seen her this mad.

"3 MONTHS! NO MARAUDERS MAP, NO ZONKOS PRODUCTS, AS A MATTER OF FACT NO JOKE SHOP PRODUCTS AT ALL!" She started, James looked as though his life had been taken away
"NO INVISIBILITY CLOAK!" She continued, Future Harry looked as terrified as James "NO COMPUTER, PHONE, NO LEAVING THE HOUSE AND THAT IS JUST THE START!" She shouted enraged "Alright Gin I think he gets the point" Harry said scared

"I'LL GROUND YOU TOO!" She yelled, past Ginny went even redder as did Harry.

"So your at Grimmauld place" Harry asked again "Yes dad for the 50th time" Lily snarked "Flower, we're just worried about you" Lily sighed "I'm sorry" She passed the locket to Teddy who explained their situation.

I'm the meantime, James was telling past Ginny about his past pranks and their punishments "You once grounded me for six weeks JUST because I hexed Al" James complained "You shouldnt do that" Ginny responded before going red again "Oh really miss bat boogey hex?" Hermione smirked "Shut up" Ginny replied although she was laughing a little under her breath.

Albus and Lily were talking to Harry and other James. "You really stole to map from his office?" Other James asked laughing "Yeah dad never even found out-" She stopped "Oops" She said looking at Harry "Guess ya know now" She said.

Hugo and Rose had resumed talking to their parents and-
"A MALFOY!?"
"Ah geez" Rose's voice spoke
"WHAT THE-"
Hermione elbowed him in the shoulder "Fudge!".

"Got it" Teddy said before closing the locket and handing it back to Lily "Thanks Ted, what did dad say?" She asked putting her locket around her neck again "We can't go back yet" Teddy said cheerily

"WHAT!"