😴chad 420🙁😅

A/N: why have 1k ppl have read this shart wth this shart aint even a juicy one its dry af

________________________________
(at da mall...)

"Y/N! look how cute I look in this sweater, omg like I have to get this" she throws the sweater onto a pile of clothes she picked out from this store while bf looks down with a defeated sigh, he knew damn well he's gonna be broke at the end of this long shopping trip.

" Uh I'm starting to get a little hungry I havent really eaten in awhile" I say looking down at stomach as it begins to growl " Oh oh! go get us a seat at the food court,we'll be there soon" gf picks up some of the clothes she picked out and had bf carry the rest. heh glad im not him lmao, I start making my way to the food court but on my way there I notice a familiar blonde by one of the many stores in this building,bright golden locks of wavy hair,baby blue eyes,hot pink fashionable tie.... HOLY SHIT IS THAT SENPAI?!?!?!? I stare in disbelief at the boy across from me

"hm? *dramatic gasp* Y/N! I've been looking everywhere for you!" He starts to walk towards me,arms wide open to hug me while start backing the fuck up, How the fuck is he even here right now and how in the hell did he find me here???? I was immediately brought back to reality when I felt his crushing embrace as if he's trying to hug me to death

"HHHHHHHHHH I-I c- AIR I NEED AIR" He lets me go as I gasp for air choking on spit after having it crushed out of me. "Ah sorry about the love I just couldn't contain how 'happy' I am to see you now" I shoot him a glare and focused on now to find my saviors bf and gf. Hopefully I can find them on time to help get rid of this fucker.

" Hey y/n we didn't see you at the food c- WHAT DA FAQ!?"
"SAVE MEEEEE" I reach out my hands to gf in hopes of holding her in comfort but was harshly grabbed by the waist and brought back to senpai's side :(  what the hell I just want some dayum food, shit ain't bussin for me today smh. "It doesn't matter how or when I got here, all that matters is that I have my little pet back" Did this bitch really just call me his pet "Now then I'll be taking your pretty little pathetic friend here and leaving this greasy ass mall!~"  

This mf wasn't joking when he said that Cause next the thing I know I'm already nearing the exit, " YOU GET YOUR ASS BACK OVER HERE OR ELSE IM TELLING MY MOM!" Senpai stopped in his tracks when gf mentioned her mother, heh this guy is probably terrified of her, good work besti! " That's right now hand over my friend or die by the hands of my mother" Senpai's grip on me loosened but before he entirely let me go he leaned in near my ear and whispered " This wont be the last you see of me Y/n I'll be back again soon, don't think you're safe now because I'll be watching your every move..." He then left the mall, I think I almost shit my pants. 

"Y/N!!! OMG ARE YOU OK??? Ugh I cant believe that creep put his hands on you, But other than that I think my dad really hates you" Yeah no shit, it's now become obvious to me as to how senpai got here in the first place, Stupid dads " Don't worry y/n at least he doesn't hate that much to kill you with his own hands" HhHHhH I shiver at the thought of being killed by that scary ass purple man, I was gonna go find bf but he already showed out of breath struggling to hold the tons of bags he had in hand.

 " Oh hey bf! you good shawty?" Bf collapsed in exhaustion " b-beep" I pick up the bags he dropped to help him out and so did gf " Awww lets go honey bunny you look so tired" Gf held bfs hand and waved back me " I'll come over at your place to get the bags! me and my darling are gonna take a quick nap for a break cuz of all of the events today, You should too! call ya later bae~"   Hmmm a nap does sound really good right now, maybe I should take one.

I exit the mall walking to who knows where, or maybe the nearest hotel because I literally forgot where I live " today has been so crazy, After my nap I need to talk to my parents" I continue walking soon finding a cozy looking hotel and go in.