Antonio Perez and Eduardo Hyde

The next morning, while Michael and Juan were having breakfast, Antonio ran downstairs to tell both of them about the creature.

"Oh my goodness! You wouldn't believe what happened!" he told his uncle.

"What is it?" he said while munching on his French toast.

"I…uh…" he stuttered. He was very nervous about how both men would take it. Meanwhile, both men were acting like the events of the previous night never happened.

"Go on," said Michael.

Better blurt it out before I get too nervous…He thought.

"I have an evil alter-ego!" he blurted out.

"Now, Antonio, there's no way that that monster and you could have been the same person," said Michael.

"I think we should believe Antonio," said Juan.

Suddenly, a faucet dripped near the sink.

Antonio felt himself transform, then fell to the ground, rolling around.

"The mirror…" he whispered.

"What?" said Juan.

"The mirror!" he screamed.

Juan gave him a hand mirror.

"AH ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha!" he laughed maniacally. He noticed that the creature's hair turned white as well.

Juan and Michael backed away slowly.

"My name is…EDUARDO HYDE!" he screamed.

Both men just stared at him.

"I'm telling this to Gru next time I see him," said Juan. Juan was the Spanish teacher at Margo and Antonio's school.

When he went to the school, he met up with Gru.

"Hey there, Mr. Gru. I'm the Spanish teacher, Mr. Perez."

"Pleasure to meet you! By the way, are you-"

"Yes, I am indeed related to Antonio Perez, that guy who broke your daughter's heart," he said.

Gru gave him a somewhat disgusted look.

"By the way, if you want, we can discuss this after school," he said.

After school, the two of them had a chat while Juan got class ready for the next day.

"And so, you see, after my friend Michael Fox found him frozen, he brought him back to life-" said Juan.

"What?" shouted Gru.

"Well, he's still a kid, even if he broke Margo's heart. And now, he has an evil alter-ego who looks like a mutated goth kid," said Juan.

"Okay then…," said Gru.

"I know Michael had good intentions, as did I, but some rules with science are there for a reason. By the way, Mike doesn't look like he's in his fifties," said Juan.

"I know, right? Doesn't like a day over seventy," said Gru.

"Seriously? You haven't even seen a picture of him," Juan told Gru. He showed him a black-and-white picture of the three of them, Juan, Michael, and Antonio together.

Gru looked at it closely.

"I mean, look at him! He's old, and wrinkly!"

Juan just rolled his eyes, then walked away.

Gru came home to tell his girls about Antonio.

"Hey Margo, remember Antonio?" he told Margo.

"Yes," she said grudgingly.

"Well, after he was frozen, this scientist un-froze him, and for some reason, he became a goth zombie."

Suddenly, two minions demonstrated the events of Antonio's life in the past few days. One minion, dressed as a scientist, "saved" another minion who deliberately froze himself. The minion then put on black make-up and a leather jacket and ran around the house like a maniac.

"Well, I could describe the events to you, but my minions already took care of that," said Gru.

"But why, Dad?" asked Edith.

"Uhhh…I really don't know. I met up with his uncle and he told me all I know about this."

"He kinda reminds me of someone," said Margo, trying to look through the blinds of her window to find Antonio.

"Spencer Tracy?" said Gru.

"Not really. More like Frederic March," said Margo.

She remembered family movie night the previous Saturday night. The family was watching an old black-and-white adaptation of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

"I'm not him! I'm Dr. Henry Jekyll!" screamed the man on television. He then turned into Mr. Hyde, so the police didn't believe him and brought him to jail.

"Cool!" said Edith while she watched the movie.

Margo also seemed interested as she munched on her popcorn.

Edith also thought this evil guy Gru was talking about was very interesting, what with her being Edith and all. She crawled closer to hear.

"Now, now, Edith, that's a story for another day. It's getting late," he told Edith.

He then tucked the three girls in bed for the night.

"But Dad, I-" said Margo.

"Margo, he's not going to hurt you, not even in your dreams. Now go to sleep, sweetie," Gru told Margo.

"Okay," said Margo. She then went to sleep.

For some strange reason, Gru had no problem tucking the other two girls into bed. Of course Edith thought the story was cool, but Agnes got scared easily.