They almost ran up to them before getting stopped by Panda, his big buff body preventing them from getting any closer. "I advise all of you to back up."

The teacher called Midnight frowned at him, glaring as she spat out words "What do you mean we can't come closer, there's a body in the middle of the field, we can at least try to save them!"

"No they're dead." Midnight turned to glare at Nobara "Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry, but no one can possibly survive a stab in the eye and heart. Well not unless you're him at least." She stated, pointing a finger towards Itadori who just awkwardly stared.

"Well at least let us through so we can track down the villain before they go any further!" Present Mic yelled and Nobara just crossed her arms. "With all due respect, you can't catch something you can't see. Example, the curse is right there, and can you see it? No."

"What do you-"

"Get ready, it's moving."

Nobara ignored the teacher as she held the hammer in hand and joined the rest of us, I held my zipper with my finger, getting ready if the thing decides to move. Which is probably any second now.

And my words are proven to be right.

Hanami turned around, showcasing a very disgusting grin as its was covered in blood.

"Ah, sorcerers, I see you have arrived, took you a while." It's gaze shifted to Itadori and one of the corners of his mouth twitched up "You too sukuna's body, I see you haven't gone mad yet."

Itadori mumbled 'what does that supposed to mean?' But that's it. "What are you doing here?"

It (I don't know what gender it is excuse me) tilted it's head, and stated in the matter of factly. "To get you of course."

Our eyes moved to Itadori in an instant, oh no not again.

"Who are you kids talking to?" I think that was vlad king? Yeah I think it is.

He was ignored, Maki and Nobara stepped up, acting like the protective big sisters they are "You want to get him? You'd have to get through us first."

"How sweet." It then looked at the heroes behind us, and I grew cautious, it's not going to attack them, is it? Oh what a dumb thing to think, of course it will attack. "But first, I have to get rid of those fleas first."

Our eyes grew wide, I jumped in front of the heroes as fast as I could, and opened my zipper, the marks around my mouth visible.

It started moving it's arm, and I opened my mouth to get ready, before branches of wood started appearance out of no where.

"INUMAKI NOW!"

"DON'T MOVE!"

The air went thick, the branches stopped right in front of my nose and Han am I started gritting it's teeth. It looks like it got some things to say. But do I care? No.

I heard someone screaming, followed by some more and I assume they're just some curious students, I rolled my eyes as I decided to ignore them, and continue with my plan.

"Maki, Panda!"

"On it!"

Maki drew out her sword and joined panda as they both dashed towards the curse, Maki had her sword straight towards's it's neck, and Panda's hand was an inch away from it's face before it got out of my grasp, blocking the two of them before it threw them a few acres back.

That gotta hurt.

I bit my bottom lip, as I turned towards the teachers. They look confused but yet has an idea of what's going on. But again, they're dumb for staying. Same for the students, if the heroes can't do anything, what helps would the students be?