Chap.3

(Y/n)'s pov

"Hey (Y/n) do you know what happened after we die?" The little boy asked
"No one knows buddy" I said

"Do you..want to know?" He said with a crazy look on his face and looked into my soul
"What? What are you talking about? I asked him
"I said" he responded but his voice is now deeper "do. You. Want. To Know?"
I woke up and I breathed heavily.

"Will those nightmares are gonna end" I said to myself and checked the time "4:15 am.. I will not be able to go back to sleep" I took a hoodie and went outside "I think I should go to the beach there is probably no one there" I said and went to the beach. When I got there I sat on a bench and looked on the sea water.

I always loved the sea, not because of the water because I love the wind on my face and I like to collect shells and stuff. After I sat there for a while a boy sat next to me I looked to the side to see who is it, guess who was it? Yes it was shoto "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"
I asked him "WHAT ARE Y O U DOING HERE?" he asked me back.

"I'm here because I woke up from a nightmare.. and I can't go back to sleep what about you?"
I responded to him
"I'm here because the same reason of yours I can't go back to sleep." He said
"Hey.. can I ask you a question?" He asked
"Sure, what is it?"
"Yesterday, when I helped you with your arm I noticed something.. why are you have so many scars On your wrist?"
My eyes winded from that question, if he is going to found out about my father , it's not going to end well.

"Well- i- emm-" I tried to come out with an answer, "it's ok if you don't what to talk about it.. I can't force you"
he said.
"I will tell you if you will tell me where you got that scar" I said
"Ok, deal I will go first"
he said and tell me his story, it was so sad he went through alot.
"I- I'm so sorry shoto.. you didn't deserve it"
I said and felt tears coming out from my eyes "it's ok, you don't need to be sorry it's not your fault now tell me your's" he responded and I started talking.

"My dad murdered my mom when I was 5. I didn't do anything about it because no one will believe me.. he always trained me really hard. After he killed my mom he drink alot and throw the bottles on me and it cuts me all the time, but I hate it when he acts like nothing happened."
I felt tears falling on my face and stopped talking. Shoto saw that I was crying and put his hand on my shoulder and tried to comfort me
"I'm sorry this happened to you..but you can't just leave it like this, he killed your mom and abused you I think we should tell the police" he said with a soft tone.

"I told you"
I said to him and and I wiped my tears
"no one will believe I have no proof.."
"You cant leave it like that, I will help you" he said
"thank you shoto.."
I thank him and we both walked together to school.

Shoto's pov

We walked to school in a comfortable silent and I noticed that she wasn't wearing the school uniform and so am I  "hey (Y/n)" I said
"What?" She responded
"Aren't we supposed to put our school uniforms?"
i said. Her eyes winded and she looked at herself and then at me
"Oh no" she said and we both run to our houses.

(Y/n)'s pov

I run to my house and and checked the time '7:34'  oh no I'm going to be late..AGAIN.
I was late yesterday I can't be late now yellow sleeping bag is gonna kill me.
I arrived to my house and put the uniform quickly and bumped into my dad "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE, HOW YOU WILL BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE ALL THE TIME" screamed at me and slapped me in the face
"I'm sorry"
I said and then leave the house, my hand on my face where he slapped me. I arrived to school and I thankfully I didn't late. I sat in my place and shoto looked at me in a confused face.

"What happened to your face-"
he stopped his sentence and his eyes was full with anger " he hit you didn't he"
I nodded with my head looking down and mr. Aizawa got into class
"Good morning everyone there is news that I need to tell y'all"
he said and then looked at me "(Y/n) what happened to your face?"
He asked me, I didn't know what to answer, I opened my mouth to tell something but I didn't say anything bc I didn't know what "I-"
i said and shoto cut my sentence "I did this to her.. we got into a fight and I and I accidentally hit her I am very sorry and it wont happened again, can I take her to the nurse?" He said and mr. Aizawa nodded and we both went outside.

As we walked in silence I said "why did you do that? You didn't have to, I can take care of myself"
"Because its my fault.." he said and didn't looked my way
"What? This is not your fault it's my fault I got late not you" I said to him in anger tone
"You don't get it (Y/n)" he said
"What do you mean?" I asked
"Never mind" he Sighed and we got into the nurse's room.
The nurse took care of me and we both got back to class. When we were back everyone looked very excited and we asked what happened "WE'RE GOING TO A TRAINING CAMP!!" mina said in excitement
"Really?" Shoto asked
"YES" mina screamed
"Oh and (Y/n).. I need to talk to you" Aizawa said in a serious voice.

Hey!
I hope you enjoyed the chapter and like I said IT WILL GET BETTER 😫 and yeah bye!! PLUS ULTRA

Words: 1083