chap.1

"(Y/N)wake up!!" I heard but continue to sleep. "(Y/N) COME ON WAKE UP".
I woke up to the loud noise "UGH WHAT"  I said and opened my eyes with a angry glaring, my eyes quickly turned into a shock face.. it was my mom. Wth?
|
~
|
~
My mom is dead.

I woke up from the nightmare "it was a dream..again". My dad murdered my mom when I was 5. in the middle of the night I walk to the living room to drink water, I found my mon on the cold floor in a puddle of blood. Her eyes was lifeless and my dad was on her with a crazy expression and blood on his hand. Stabbing her again and again, I froze in the place and fainted. That all I remember.
I checked the time "6:23?!" I said and my eyes winded IT THE FIRST DAY IN U.A  I thought and jumped out of bed. I put my uniform and brush my white hair.

When I got down stairs I saw my dad "good morning" he said and I ignored him and took an apple. I took my bag and walked to school. It was a pretty day.

The school is probably huge I'm so excited . I thought and bite the apple.
When I got there I was looking for the class 1a and I saw a guy with a yellow hair. he kinda look like pikachu lol
"Hey do you know where class 1a is?" I said. He turned his head to me and said smirking "well hello there beautiful creature"
what? me?  "M- me? you talking about me?" I said in a confession and pointed on myself
"Ofcourse I'm talking about you haha"

He said and then a green hair guy bumped into me "oh sorry" he said with a shy smile "oh it's ok do you know where is class 1a?"
I said softly "oh yeah I'm in the same class follow me" he said and I followed him.

The pikachu guy followed him too "I'm denki kaminari" he said "but you can call me denki"
"I'm (Y/N) (L/N) but you can call me (Y/N)" I said with a smile.

I got into class and the door was huge.
I saw a guy with a white and red hair in the back of the class and decided to sit next to him. The class started and a man with a yellow sleeping bag came in the class he is a mood... he look so tired from life ha same! lmao I thought "wear this and come outside we are gonna test your quirks"
he said with a tired voice. I put the sport clothes and I saw a cute girl with a purple short hair.

"hey"
she said "hey" I returned to her "I'm Kyouka jirou but you can call me jirou"
she said nicely with a little smile
"I'm (Y/N) (L/N) but you can call me (Y/N)" we walked together outside and talked. "so what is your quirk?" Jirou asks

"well I'm half angel so I have white wings and I can make from the feathers Weapons like a sword or a
Bow and arrow.."
I responded
"Wow that is awesome mine is so boring"
she says
"No no I love your quirk it's cool too!!"
"Really? Thanks" she said and smiled a bright smile. We got outside and listened too what yellow sleeping bag things has too say, I think we need to throw a ball with our quirk and see how far it goes idk. "SHINEEEEEEEEEEE"
a blond angry looking boy was screaming while throwing the ball

Chill bro who broke your heart

"705.2m not bad" yellow sleeping bag said. I was only looking on that half'n half boy.. he looked like he is powerful and had a hard past, I was interested in him because he look mysterious. It was finally my turn, I don't really have a long distance quirk so I know I'm not gonna get a high score. I spread my wings and took a feather, created a bow and arrow and And I inserted the arrow into the ball. The class looked  shocked. "607.4 I'm impressed"
yellow sleeping bag said, Turns out his name is Aizawa so we need too call him mr. Aizawa or Aizawa sensei but I will call him yellow sleeping bag I don't care. After the class ended I was packing up my stuff and the half'n and half guy was packing his too, I decided to Introduce myself to him "hello"

I said softly with a little smile "my name is (Y/N) (L/N) but you can call me (Y/N)!"
he looked confused and said quietly "my name is shoto todoroki but call me todoroki"
"Nice to meet you"
I said and he smiled a little smile and I'm telling you
IT.WAS.CUTEST.THING.IN.THE.WORLD
I felt my cheeks getting warm and got out from class "wait (Y/n)"
I heard todoroki said, I turned around and asked "what?"
"Wanna walk together?" He asked me

"O-ofcourse" I said and we walked together from the class.
It was an uncomfortable silence so I decided to break it
"So... what is your quirk?" I said,
His eyes winded a little bit and then they got back to their usual expression
"I can get out ice from my right hand and fire from my left.. what's yours?"

"I have white wings and I can make from the feathers Weapons I don't have a long distance quirk I wish I had one"
I said
"No yours are cool I wish I can have wing" he said quietly.. he looks emotionless and he usually talk really quite hmm where is he has his scar from? It look so cool but I wont ask him it will be embarrassing and I DON'T  want to embarrass myself .

I got home and quickly run to my room , I don't want to meet my "dad" ugh I hate him he murdered my mom and after that he got drunk all the time, he always threw the bottles on me and I will always got cut's from the broken glass. He closed me in the house and didn't let me out so the other kids wont see my cut's and the purple marks on me.

I entered my room and take some clothes to take a shower. The warm water refreshed me and my cut's burned. After the refreshing shower I went to sleep.

HEY THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! IT WAS PRETTY BORING BUT I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER 😫
ANYWAYS MY ENGLISH IS SUCKS SO I MAYBE WAS WRONG IN A FEW  WORDS SORRY 😢

words: 1133