"He used to shout and scream and throw things around, and make the whole school panic when he didn't get full marks. So the teachers always gave him full marks, even if that fucker deserved a zero."

"And yes! He was not at all interested in anyone. Like for some time, we thought he might be asexual. Like we all had crushes, but I am sure he had none. Also, from 5th standard onwards, he hardly came to school."

Jungkook frowned at the last sentence.
"What? But the teacher said he left school after 8th standard."

"Well yes. He did officially leave the school after 8th, and started homeschooling or whatever, but he started being irregular to school 5th onwards. Like he used to come to school, just once or twice a week. So when he completely left, we hardly even noticed."

Jungkook frowned.

"But it's not he had any change or anything. He was as rude and arrogant as ever. Just the same Park Jimin he had always been. Well, according to his parents, he just had no interest in school or whatsoever. And did make sense, so we couldn't care less." She said and shrugged.

Jungkook just nodded, busy in his thoughts.

"So, this is all I can tell you, coz this is all I know." She said and Jungkook finally looked at her, before bowing a little in thanks and getting up.

"Thank you for your time. I shall take my leave now." Jungkook said and was about to make his way to the front door, but she got up quickly, following him with big exited.

"Well, we could have some more... bonding time you know. We just talked about him, and I didn't even get a chance to know you." She said in a seductive tone and looked up at Jungkook through her eye lashes.

Jungkook gave her a tight smile, "I am sorry, but I have to get back to my beloved husband. Have a nice day." He said and finally left, getting a huff from the lady in the house.

__________________________________

"I don't like him Mom!" Tae whined.

"But he is as old as you are! You can be best of friends Taehyung ah!" His mother reasoned.

"Best friends?! I can be the best of enemies mom! You said the wrong word!" Tae smiled sarcastically.

Mrs. Jeon closed her eyes and sighed, "We are gonna leave soon Taehyung ah. In a day or two. I want you to have good relations with your brother in law before our departure."

"That's impossible mom. Have you seen the way he treats Jungkook?! He was about to kill him with that showpiece in his hand yesterday!" Tae said throwing his hands up in exaggeration.

"But Tae-"

Their argument was interrupted when they heard a thud sound.

The two looked at each other and went out, to see Jimin standing there with crossed arms and his permanent frown on his dark eyes. There was a box lying on the floor , and a supposedly new shirt was coming out from it.

"Who the fuck kept this in my room?" Jimin asked, eyeing the mother and son duo.

Mr. Jeon and Mr. Park soon came out, along with Mrs. Park, looking at what new scene is Jimin causing.

"I said, who the fuck kept this shit in my room?" Jimin asked again, eyeing all of them.

"J-Jimin ah..." Mrs. Jeon started. "Taehyung bought this shirt for you, as a gift, to welcome you in the family." She said nervously.

Tae snapped his head towards his mother with big eyes, who just looked at him with pleading eyes to agree to her.

Tae just sighed and was about to agree, when Jimin snickered and looked at him.