Chapter 46 [Say, How Long've You Been Eyeing My Daughter?]

Yesterday, Sana's cold was completely cured, so last night, the couple went to the Minatozaki family villa and returned the bracelet to Mother Minatozaki. After finding out that Tzuyu was actually the little boy who saved her daughter, Mother Minatozaki's gaze became much more loving towards him.

At dinner, Mother Minatozaki placed some vegetables in Tzuyu's bowl and complained about why he had kept it a secret all these years. Compared to her, Father Minatozaki was much more crude and straightforward. He directly asked: "So that girl you've been in love with for so many years is my Sana chan?"

Tzuyu glanced at Sana, then gently nodded with red ears.

At the sight of Tzuyu's shyness, Mother Minatozaki covered her mouth with glee.

"Hmph, all of this is too much of a coincidence." Father Minatozaki snorted. "Say, how long have you been eyeing her?"

Honestly, Tzuyu didn't know when he fell in love with Sana. He only watched her out of curiosity at the beginning. Somehow, the reasons for watching over Sana had morphed and changed into love. He himself didn't understand how it happened.

XxxxxX

"Step aside!" The sudden noise outside the door interrupted Tzuyu's musings. He looked towards the door of his office with some displeasure.

"I told you to get out of the way! Didn't you hear me?" Chou Menqi's voice sounded from outside. "Such a small, insignificant secretary dares to stop me?!"

"The President is on his lunch break and isn't seeing any guests at this time." Fang Yu's reply sounded methodical.

"Ryujin, I want to see Tzuyu." Wu Xuan Yi's voice could also be heard.

"Mom, why are you so polite to him?" Chou Menqi said. "Let's just barge in, ah."

"No way."

The sounds of pushing and scuffling suddenly sounded, along with Ryujin's calm voice. Eventually, Tzuyu's office door opened with a bang. Tzuyu coldly looked at Chou Menqi, who had appeared before him. Tzuyu turned to Ryujin and said: "Guard the door."

"Yes." Ryujin didn't care about his messy clothes and closed the office door from the outside.

"Chou Tzuyu!" When Chou Menqi saw Tzuyu, her eyes turned red. She looked like she was about to rush towards him, Wu Xuan Yi stopped her.

"Mom, why are you stopping me?!" Chou Menqi struggled against her mother's hold.

"Don't move, I'll ask him." Wu Xuan Yi comforted her daughter, then turned to Tzuyu who was too lazy to stand up from behind his desk. She repressed her anger and asked: "Did you do something to Chen Xiao?"

Tzuyu had been indifferently watching the drama that had been unfolding before him. When Wu Xuan Yi asked him about Chen Xiao, he raised a brow and asked: "What do you mean?"

"You still dare to pretend?" Chou Menqi asked. "Didn't you take the Minatozaki family's bracelet from him and force him to break up with me?"

"Hah." With a sneer on his face, Tzuyu sarcastically said: "How bad is your eyesight, Miss Chou? Don't tell me you've actually fallen for a man with a company that only employs a few dozen people?"

"You...." Chou Menqi's face twisted in a fury. Of course, she didn't like Chen Xiao! It was only because he had been Sana Minatozaki's savior that she reluctantly agreed to associate with that poor man. But how could she accept being suddenly dumped? At the thought of this, Chou Menqi wanted to puke.