Chapter 45 [I Really Want To Take Advantage Of You]

The couple purely slept last night, but somehow, Sana still got up late the next day. This was because a certain someone decided to seek death last night and made her stay out in the cold wind for more than ten minutes.

"Achoo!" Sana quickly covered her nose with a tissue.

"It's all my fault." Tzuyu felt very distressed when he saw Sana's red nose and kept cursing himself in his heart. How could he hug Sana and make her stay out for so long, ah? But, well, Sana didn't say anything despite the freezing weather...

"This is nothing. I'll be good as new in a couple of days." Sana comforted him. "You go on to work."

I'd rather get a cold than be tossed around all night by you, ah. Sana rubbed her back at this thought.

Tzuyu looked at the time. If he didn't leave now, he would be late. Tzuyu tried to kiss Sana goodbye, but Sana immediately dodged his advances.

Tzuyu looked at his wife with a wronged expression.

Sana was speechless. "I have a cold, ah. I'm afraid I'll pass it on to you."

"That's good." Despite Sana's evasion, Tzuyu still insisted on kissing her. "Pass it onto me so you can get better faster."

"Are you stupid? How can there be a virus that transfers itself between people?" Sana was astounded. "If I really do pass it to you, it would end with both of us having colds."

"That's fine too." Tzuyu replied. "At least I wouldn't feel as anxious as I do now."

"That's enough, ah." Sana's face was beginning to turn red at Tzuyu's increasingly potent teasing. She pushed the man away and urged: "Hurry up and go to work so you can come back home earlier."

"...Nn." In the end, Tzuyu reluctantly left for work.

XxxxxX

At noon, Ryujin drove Tzuyu to a coffee shop in City S's development zone. Ryujin pointed towards a man wearing a suit who was sitting by the window and said: "That's Chen Xiao. He comes to this shop for coffee every day at noon."

Tzuyu closed the document folder in his hand and placed it aside. Then, he looked at his watch and said: "I'll be out in ten minutes."

"Yes." Ryujin nodded and drove away after Tzuyu got off. After all, this was a no-parking zone.

Tzuyu entered the coffee shop while unbuttoning his suit jacket with one hand. He glanced around the room, walked towards Chen Xiao, then sat on the chair opposite Chen Xiao without a single hello.

Chen Xiao, who browsing on his tablet, noticed that someone had sat in his table and looked up in surprise. As soon as they locked eyes, Chen Xiao felt the man exude an oppressive momentum aura. The other party's gaze was penetrating and very menacing. Chen Xiao immediately felt a little uneasy. He put down his tablet, and hesitantly asked: "Sir, is there something you needed?"

"Nn." Tzuyu faintly nodded.

Then, the waiter approached their table and asked Tzuyu: "Would you like a drink, sir?"

"No, I won't be staying long." Tzuyu replied.

The waiter nodded with a professional smile and walked away.

Chen Xiao was flabbergasted. "I'm sorry, but I don't seem to know you?"

Tzuyu glanced at him, then took out a business card from his pocket and handed it to Chen Xiao.

Chen Xiao accepted the card with a puzzled expression. But when he read the words 'Chou Group President,' his eyes widened. Chen Xiao immediately smiled at Tzuyu and said: "Oh, it's Mr. Chou. I often hear Menqi talk about you, ah. She also mentioned that we should visit you at the Chou company sometime..."