A Week In Hell

Xavier

It had been a week in hell. After hearing what happened with Hayden and finally experiencing school life without him.

It was torture. I missed him. His jokes, his funny references.

God, what have we done?

After we came to school, we came clean to the principal. He told us nothing could be done now.

I didn't know what he meant by that. He did say that if we could get Zane to take the job, the spot would be open.

We tried to find him, went to his apartment,[got the address from principal Ed, I could tell he too wanted him to return] but the owner told us he had moved out and given the apartment for rent.

It had been a week since he left, a week in hell.

Nicholas

I can't believe these guys. They went behind my back and did the most despicable thing ever!

I had been trying to explain to them that Zane was a good guy. I didn't tell them about his conversation with Veronica because I knew it would be invasion of privacy.

Now we all were going to Kaiden's older brother's engagement party.

Haa, I really didn't wanna go but it would be a good distraction. 

Kaiden

Worst week ever! I didn't want to admit it at first, I just lied to myself by saying I felt guilty.

It didn't take long for my friends and me to realize that was bs.

Ha, I even at a point threatened the principal to tell me his full name and address, but he wouldn't budge.

I was happy for my brother, he was getting married, he really loved Mary and Mary was cool too but I was heartbroken

Let's go to the party

Kaiden