HOME

Jungkook was the first one to wake up between the duo. The sunlight from one of the two windows directly ending on his eyes making him flinch.

He brought his left hand to cover his eyes, trying to clear his vision.

He was about to stretch his body when he felt a weight on it

He was about to stretch his body when he felt a weight on it. He looked down and swore, it was the cutest sight ever.

Taehyung was sitting on his lap, his cheeks being squished against Jungkook's chest as Jungkook's right hand held Taehyung's left one.

He looked at his right hand and noticed a cloth kept there. But he remembers clearly it wasn't there before they slept.

Maybe Taehyung stayed awake and helped Jungkook throughout the night. (helped with his fever)

He blushed by that fact. Slowly moving his left hand forward, Jungkook caressed his cheeks softly.

When the door finally opened.

"What are you two doing here?"

And if the healthy man, wearing a dusty old uniform belonging to a janitor wasn't a life saver, then Jungkook didn't knew who was.

"We were stuck here...."

"No place like privacy at all. All I wanted to do was rest here and skip cleaning today but NO! You two had to be here! I swea-"

Jungkook gently moved Taehyung out of his lap and stood up before picking him up bridal style, ignoring the janitor's continous ranting.

He bowed in apology to him and skipped his way towards the classroom. He made Taehyung sit on a chair and grabbed his own bag.

He took out a portable charger and quickly connected his phone. Once the phone was switched on, it bursted with ringing sounds.

——————————————————
Jiwoo

Where are you? I couldn't find you in the hall?
Jungkook?
Seriously now.
Don't do this. All my friends are watching me.
Hello?
——————————————————

——————————————————
Namjoon hyung

Kook.
Where are you?
It's over 8 pm now. You should've been home.
Even the driver said he couldn't find you.
Everyone is worrying about you Kook.
Do You want me to come pick you up?
——————————————————

He sighed. Some messages from his other friends and Yoongi were also there when suddenly a message caught his eyes.

——————————————————
Mom

I called you. That Taehyong kid picked up.
I know you're with him.
I haven't told you father. Meet me or call me once you wake up.
We need to talk.
——————————————————

He gulped. He just wishes Taehyung didn't said anything stupid by any chance.

He called his driver and wore his and Taehyung's bag in front as he piggy backed him. Don't ask how he managed to pick him up like that.

The car was already present there as he placed Taehyung inside before getting beside him.

He felt his hand being hugged as he looked beside him and smiled seeing Taehyung being the reason for it.

A small ride later they finally reached Taehyung's house. He got out and picked Taehyung bridal style once again.

'It's like I am trying to hide a dead body'

He apologized to the sleeping Taehyung and checked his pockets. Yup. The keys were there.

He unlocked the door and got inside. He placed the bag on the table in the lobby before bringing Taehyung to his room.

He gently placed him on the bed and almost immediately, Taehyung hugged the nearest pillow tightly.

He chuckled before he heard Taehyung whine. He looked at him and saw him a little uncomfortable wearing those tight jeans.

Of course.

He gulped. No way can he remove them without consent. But he can't even let him be so uncomfortable after he helped him so much.

After deciding, he went towards Taehyung's closet. A pair of shorts was all he picked before going back near the sleeping beauty.

He slowly slipped off his jeans, his fingers brushing by the honey skin but he remembered to close his eyes. He quickly pulled up the shorts and let out a sigh of relief.

About to reach the handle of the main door, a doorbell stopped his movement

He was about to peek through the hole in the door when another doorbell was heard. He ignored it and finally opened the door and froze.

"Jungkook"

"M-mom? Dad? Hyung? What are you doing here!?"

"And You ignored me. I came especially for you!" -Yoongi

"why?"

"for your support bro"

"bro"

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖