CAUGHT

It has been month after that incident and everything was back to how it was before.

Jungkook was currently working out in the gym when Mr. Lee told him about his father's arrival. He left the work out in between and went to greet him.

"Hello Dad."

"I need to talk to you"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow but nevertheless nodded. Mr. Lee handed him a towel and some cold water before leaving the two alone in Mr. Jeon's office.

(how he looked)

(how he looked)

He wiped the sweat on his neck with the towel while taking a sip of the extremely cold water, waiting for his father to break the silence.

"Who is this?"

Mr. Jeon said, moving a photocard towards Jungkook who kept the bottle aside and held it. Only for him to get shocked.

"my c-classmate

"my c-classmate. Kim Taehyung. Why?"

"Be honest Jungkook. Is something going on between you and him?"

Jungkook gulped. He looked at his father who already had a stern gaze at his son. The old man had his hand joined, waiting patiently for a reply.

And the stern gaze couldn't let Jungkook think correctly, being scared shitless.

"Y-yeah..."

Mr. Jeon sighed. Mr. Lee was right. His son was indeed hiding something when he found This 'Taehyung' boy's picture from his bedroom.

"I've heard there's a function at your school tomorrow?"

"Y-yeah. It's the school's 25th anniversary so we have a function"

"When will it end"

"near 6pm" Jungkook replied as Mr. Jeon leaned back on the leather chair. The air around them tasted like tar, probably because of the cigarette held between Mr. Jeon's finger.

(don't smoke)

"That's it. You'll have a talk with this boy and end everything that very instant"

The order made Jungkook's eyes widened as he stood up, the water bottle being clentched tightly in his hold.

But a stern voice saying 'Jeon Jungkook' made him gulp before sitting back down abruptly.

"I hope you know about Jeons Jungkook. Playboys aren't supported here and neither are cheaters."

Jungkook sighed in frustration and nodded. Even though, He wasn't the one who chose her in the first place.

Not wanting to snap or disrespect his father, he stood up and bowed before exiting the room, going straight to his bedroom.

The room filled with dark aesthetics was the only thing that comforted him at the moment. (nyctophilia)

He laid down, eyes fixed on the ceiling above him. His mind filled with thoughts.

Mr. Jeon is unfortunately right. He doesn't care about Jiwoon but he surely cares about Taehyung. How long will he treat him like a toy? He needs to end this and he will.

Being a Ceos son, he can't just enjoy the luxurious life. He needs to sacrifice some things at least once.

But that's just what he thought.

Loosing his mind to dreamland, he let the tomorrow's about-to-happen incidents stay a mystery, yet to be discoverd.

(Next day)

Sounds of bird chirping and the gentle sound of flowing water from the luxurious garden of the mansion was what welcomed Jungkook to the new day.

He groggily stood up and went towards his bathroom to start with his routine.

An unatural pain occured in his throat but he ignored it by drinking some warm water. But the discomfort still followed him.

He took a bath and wore his outfit. He walked towards the lobby and greeted his brother sitting there.

"Mom and dad have gone to meet a family friend who came from abroad. they'll return till tomorrow"

At least some good thing happened. The butler served them some pancakes and juice with ice.

They soin finished the breakfasts when Jungkook sneezed twice. He excused himself and went towards the medical cabinet.

"You fine bro?"

"Yeah. No worries"

He was about to open it when his phone dinged continously. He sighed in frustration and opened it.

______________________________________

Jiwoon

Baby!!
Good morning
You're coming today right?
Oh of course you are. Not like we can take a holiday today.

Anywayssss I wanted yo show you my outfit!

Cute right? 😉

You can see it live after school! I saw Mr. And Mrs. Jeon went to see some celebrity on the news today so you might be bored~~
Can't wait to see you babe💋

______________________________________

He sighed and just wrote a 'me too' before dropping the phone. He wasn't in any mood to deal with her horny ass right now.

"sir the driver is here."

Mr. Lee said making Jungkook sigh again before nodding and making his way outside.

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖