Katsuki & Eijiro | 6

Start from the beginning

It's actually kinda ho-

Save those thoughts for later Y/N, please.

Gripping the door handle with one hand and unlocking the knob and swinging it open to see a very annoyed Bakugou. His eye's trailed me down then appeared a smirk across his lips when he kept looking back at me then at Kirishima.

"Hey Bakugou-"

"It's pretty clear on who takes it huh?"

UH-

NO HELLO? JUST STRAIGHT FOWARD LIKE THAT.

Just about when I thought about shutting the door right on his face, the better person inside decided not to and let him inside where he now looked around. Maybe I'm having second thoughts about this already but we both need the project done so not much else I could do.

"Wait Bakugou, since last time we spoke you took home the papers, do you still have them?" I asked sweetly, he tsked at me before taking off his backpack and yanking out a small stack of papers and placing them on the kitchen table.

"Hey! I have a question!" He began.

Catching me off guard but willing to respond, "and I have an answer? What's up?"

He actually cleared his throat, "do you always dress like that when shitty hair is around here or in general?"

"My hairstyle is not shitty..."

Cocking my eyebrows in confusion, "umm... I always dress like this when I'm home and when Kirishima's here? Why is there a problem with what I'm wearing?" I asked looking down at my clothes.

"N-no! JUST WONDERING IDIOTS!"

Obviously there is something wrong with what I'm wearing if it even has the blonde with anger issues causing him to stutter.

I didn't exactly see the problem since all I was wearing was a crop top hoodie short sleeve, with high waisted workout shorts I just washed and ankle socks-

Okay I guess I sorta see it, was he checking me out or something?

Looking back at Kirishima who was just as clueless as me when he gave me a shrug with his shoulders.

"It makes a lot more sense now why shitty hair always prefers to be alone with you."

Choked on my words, just now a bit flushed in the face, I don't really know if i should take that as a compliment or as an insult, but I'll take what I get I guess.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kirishima asked scratching his head.

"I'll let your slow brain process that..."

"Asshole."

"Shit hair."

"Cun-"

"OKAY BOTH OF YOU! I didn't invite Bakugou over or you Kiri! To start fighting in my living room, so please be civil... I'll right back and grab a few waters."

"I'll go with you." Said Bakugou fully dropping his bag on the floor.

"Nu uh... you sit on the couch and relax, you're the guest afterall."

"Isn't shitty hair a guest as well?!"

"I do not have bad hair!"

Rolling my eyes mentally, already feeling a headache start to form.

"He practically lives here at this point from how much he's here, that's besides the point, just sit there and get out the stuff for the project... I'll be quick."