[I'm sorry Mom] |Ep 6

INFO:

BOLD = Places, time skips or POV changes (POV means Point of View)

SLANTED AND UNDERLINED = Thoughts

Regular = Me narrating it or something

"Parenthesis" = Someone talking

WARNING: SWEARING WORDS, if you do not feel conformable with swearing words (there aren't too many) please be cautious, or click off!

-

-

-

Alright this is gonna be the last chapter with this info and warning.

All of a sudden I felt impact on my chest and I went flying back onto the hard ground. 

I shut my eyes when I hit the ground "Ugrh!" My glasses fell off my face onto the ground as well as the shopping bag I was holding, somehow nothing escaped the bag though.

Before I could even open my eyes I was turned around onto my stomach and my backpack was ripped off on my back causing my arms to bend in a humanly impossible way. "AhHGH!" I huffed and turned around squinting, scared I was going to get hit. Two of the guys held onto my arm. The girl with damaged blond bleached girl watching and the Giant fat guy holding into my backpack.

I struggled to get free but my arms wouldn't move. I wasn't strong enough. "No WAIT!"

"Or what?" The fat guy holding my backpack looked down at me. "Seems like you can't do anything right now huh?"

I felt defeated, utterly useless. If I had my new body I would have been able to do something! There's no one walking around on the street this early in the morning no one would be able to help me.

I was scared for my life.

Losing my backpack wasn't worth it and I let him search it with no struggle just me watching him breathing hard, sweat forming all over my body. I'm sure someone would mistake me for a pig.

He looked angry and turned to the girl "JUST 3 DOLLARS! Give me the bag he was holding I wanna see what's inside."

The fat dyed blonde girl gave him the bag and he opened it. His mouth clenched tight and you could see hes slightly yellow teeth. Then he looked towards me.

"Making a FOOL of me HUH!" He stomped to me and took out one of the cup noodles. He was right in crouched down in front of my face his men still holding on to my arms. My eyes were so wide waiting for what he'll do or say next. 

"HUH!" 

*CRUNCH*

He smashed the cup noodle into my mouth I could taste the dry flavoring of the noodles through the foam encasing.

I couldn't see straight my eyes were vibrating. I was so terrified that I couldn't breath anymore.

"Hey we are wasting time on him Dilan." The girl spoke up.

He turned to face her with a visible vein on his forehead. 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO." The fat guy known as Dilan yelled

"No-no that's not what I meant, he's not worth the effort and people might come it's better if we get out of here and leave this pig" Said a pig herself 

Dilan turned to look at me and grabbed my shirt pulling closer to his face that I could smell his breath.

"Lucky Bastard. I'll let you off the hook this time. Act like this never happened." Then a smirk curled on his face. "Just to make sure you won't tell anyone."