Bm: look... bia I'm sorry oka. It's been a week now. I was out of line bu-

Completely turning around and facing away from him i faced yooni who was loading his gun. I thru the half full alcohol body at his head causing him to drop his gun on the counter and mugged me as chris laughed.

Me: could you just shut up. jesus your giving me a head ache. The deal was a flake. My main objective was to retrieve something for pops. It was going well but they blind sided me. It was only supposed to be 3 guys.

Chris: so how many was there in total?

Me: um... maybe 7 or 8. The rest didn't come out until they realized it was only me.

Yooni: Still I'm gonna kill them 

he stood up as i limped over to him

i put my hand on his shoulder pushing him back down into the chair.

Me: no need. it's already done

Chris laughed.

Chris: say what you want yooni but your sister is a demon.

i chuckled a bit at his weird way of complementing me.

Yooni shook his head.

Yooni: I'm sorry bia but i still can't just let this happen. I'm talking to dad first thing tomorrow and you out.

i shrugged limping towards the exit of the kitchen

Me: I'll run away.

yooni: you wont get far

Me: I'll start my own gang

Yooni: I'll kill your crew

he said getting in my face i got back in his

Me: I'll kill you

"WOAH"

matthew said jumping between us pushing us apart. we continued to stare at each other while chris laughed.

Chris: leave them Matt, they do this all the time. just a little fit. Yooni like always being over protective and bia being her stubborn self, they'd never hurt each other.

He said completely correct.

yooni huffed breaking eye contact and shoving Bm's hand away from his chest. He never won in our staring contest so there was no point in continuing.

Yooni: Whatever..... from now on you stay in my sight.

i rolled my eyes.

Me: as if.. i'd stay around you annoying bums all day. You know i'm better alone anyway

chris covered his heart

Chris: OUCH!

Yooni: BETTER ALONE!! LOOK AT THE CONDITION YOUR IN NOW ARE YOU STUPI-

he stopped talking and rubbed his temples....  before speaking in a calm voice.

he faced Bm.

Yooni: Look ..... Matthew just look after her okay? you are not to leave her side.

I frowned as Bm nodded. I had been avoiding him for the past week. I refused to train or talk to him so he's been tagging along with yooni's crew. I don't trust him and don't see a reason for him to even be around me

Me: FUCK NO!! I'D BANG CHRIS BEFORE I HAVE TO SPEND ETERNITY AROUND MATTHEW!!

chris gasped

Chris: AWWW REALLY!!??