Short 4 ⭐ - Pool Troubles

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, robro! I got you!" Momota rested on the robot's shoulder with a smirk. Momota was wearing galaxy themed trunks with a towel around his shoulders.

"Thank you, Momota!"

"You're not heavy.. right?"

"That is plain robophobia! Just because I'm a robot doesn't mean I'm heavy!"

"Whatever, man." he sighed. "You're the last one here, Shuichi! Come on in!" he gestured for him to come inside in which he obliged.

He walked to the backyard where he had a pool. The detective put a finger to his chin. "Huh.. I didn't expect Oma to be telling the truth. To be honest, I thought it would be an inflatable pool at most." he chuckled.

"I would've kicked his ass!" Momota punches his hands together. 

"Yo, you made it." Hoshi waves to him. He was resting on a chair, chewing on a candy cigarette as always. He was wearing no longer wearing his usual leather jacket and beanie, he was wearing shades with some dark blue swimming trunks.

"Hello, Hoshi." he waves back.

Shinguji was wearing his usual clothes as he sat at a random table, drinking a beverage through the opening of his mask. "I do not intend to swim, Oma." he sighed.

"Ehh!? That's the main reason I invited you here!" he complained. "Just kidding, I don't care what you do. I just know you don't wanna show your herpes on your lips."

"That's not the reason I wear it." 

The supreme leader walked up to him, his swimming trunks had a black and white pattern, kinda like a chessboard. "Hi, Saihara!"

Gonta comes running in next. His swimming trunks weren't even swimming trunks, they were just a brown leather covering around his.. waist. 

"Gonta found waterstrider in pool! Gonta promise to take care of you!" he says happily as he stuffs it in his bug catching pouch.

Amami was still on his adventure, so he couldn't come..

"Oma, why did you want to have a pool party so suddenly anyways?" Saihara asks with his eyebrow raised. "Do you have an ulterior motive?"

"The truth is guys.. I gathered you all here because.." he gave a genuine smile before continuing. "Because I'm bored! Is there a better reason to hang out with your friends?" Saihara gave an unimpressed expression.

"Kokichi really is becoming more of a bro at the second.. I'm so proud!" Momota wiped his tears.

"Just kidding, I just wanted to throw you all in the pool." Oma kicked Momota into the pool as he yelled and fell.

Momota scoffed as his gelled hair went down. "Why you.."

Meanwhile, Akamatsu was playing piano as she would usually do when she was bored.. Her boyfriend would probably take a while to come back, so. Suddenly, banging comes from her window as she immediately looks at it. "What the heck?!"

It was Iruma.

"Iruma?!" she opened the door to let her in. "What are you doing here?!"

"Be glad I took the time out of my day to see your flat tits!" Iruma said proudly. The pianist just rolled her eyes. "I came here because I wanna show you somethin'!"

"What do you wanna show me?" she asked suspiciously.

The inventor brought out a remote control and a screen. "You know how the boys went out? It's totally lame they didn't invite us, so obviously I'm gonna watch them with a drone!"