"Im here if you need me"

"Y/n, my dear , you've been crying since you got home, is something wrong?" Your mom knock to your door with a worried expression on her face

"Y/n, me and your mom is worrying for you, this is you first time crying hardly over something, come on open the door.." your dad said while knocking at your door again.

You sniff and just cry in the bed..

Meanwhile to the outside of the door

Meanwhile to the outside of the door. Your dad has a spare key of your room. Your mom sigh loudly while tears gathering in her eyes.

Your dad smile at her wife and quietly open the door. They notice you crying in the bed broke there heart..

Who did this??

"Honey, what's wrong?" Your mom ask you in a soft tone. You dad clench his fist and shaking uncontrollably something wrong is going on..

"H-he-" you sniff and hiccup loudly. Your parents broke there hearts to see you in this state. Your mom run towards you and hug you tightly as possible..

"Shhh, baby, let's keep calm.." your mom whisper in your ear softly. You sniff and cry silently to her shirt.

"Baby, you need to tell us what is going on, so we're gonna fix it okay?" Your dad comfort you while trying to keep calm things out.

"H-he- I-" you tried to say but ended up of clenching your fist while your body tremble so much.

"H-he r-rejected m-me m-mom!-" you said while sniffing again while hiccuping loudly. Your parents widen there eyes..

I knew it..

Your mom has a big darkness surrounding her with a big glare in her face. Big you dad is scarier, his eyes turn completely red while his clothes is floating in anger.

"Who fucking did this to you?!" Your dad yell while steam bursting out to his body. You panic and smile nervously while trying to calm him down.

"H-he knows everything, mom and about my curse..." you said slowly while looking down. Your mom but her lips in nervous.