"Realization"

The dorms is very peaceful today

The dorms is very peaceful today. Why? After our nonstop training. Sensei allowed us to rest and to do whatever we want.

The boys is playing video games while the girls is eating on the kitchen while talking.

"So my ship is momo and todoroki!!" Mina squeal. I smile while they all tease momo, who is blushing a mess while covering her face.

"N-no!" She squeak while we all laugh at her.

"So? Any updates y/n, ribbit!" Tsu ask me while they all look at me in confuse look. I look at them while scrunching my nose in annoyance.

"What update??" I ask them loudly. I didn't know what are they talking about. The girls all smirk and whispering to each other.

"We mean y/n-Chan is you and Bakugou!" Uraraka spill while smiling brightly at me. I widen my eyes when they mention katsuki. I blush harder while I feel my hands getting sweatier.

I covert hands while they tease me about it.

"Ooohh~ I smell love~" Mina tease again. Causes me to embarrassed even more. The girls all teased me while just keep blushing.

"Wait girls! Y/n do you love him??" Momo said softly to me. I stun. My face is twisted into a shock look with mouth agape.

Am I inlove to him??

I keep thinking and furrowed my eyebrows for confirmation. I remember the times that me and him are having fun and together. always laughing, always teasing and him pecking my forehead.

They notice me thinking hardly. They become quiet while Mina sigh.

"Girl, sorry for teasing you but we know that you  love him think about it." Mina said while patting my back before they all leave, leaving me alone to my thoughts.

Meanwhile to bakugou. Who keeps playing with the boys.

"So bro!!" Kaminari ask while wiggling his eyebrows.

"What!!" Bakugou spat angrily and looking at them deadly. They all gulp while Sero ask.

"What's up with you and y/n? You two is hanging up recently, and we thought that the two you is dating?" Sero ask while munching his chips. All the boys internally slap themselves, at the thought of straightforward.

"WHAT?! WERE JUST HANGING OUT?!AND NOTHING ELSE?!" Bakugou yell while slamming his headphones to the table while hiding his slight blush on his face.

They all sigh and internally smirk at there friends stubbornness. He just did not want to admit, all the boys thought of there mind said.

"Bro look-" Kirishima ask him but quickly interrupted when Bakugou activated his quirk to them.

"shut up!! And leave me alone!!" Bakugou yell while pushing them away and locking his door.

Bakugou sigh and rubbing his while face in annoyance, they thought that the two of you is dating?? How could they??

"Fuck! Am I totally I love to that girl??" He ask himself. He blush and trying forget her beautiful smile and how he peck her forehead, or how she fluster-

"Stop katsuki!" Bakugou hiss and put his hands to his heart to calm his beating heart, and soon to fall asleep.

To y/n who is sweating a lot at the thought of her loving someone is not in her mind. But right now, she is inlove to her best friend, and that is katsuki bakugou.

"Shit! Am I inlove to that Pomeranian boy!" she hissed while blushing so much. She squeal and put her face to the pillow.

But......

She totally forgot....

"Oh no! No!" She whisper while tears forming to her eyes at thought of breaking there friendship, and...

Her curse...

"W-why??" She ask herself. Her mind is drifting of to the two of your memories. Y/n sniff loudly and the tears slowly fall without noticing.

She can't confess....

And she totally forgot her parents lines...

"Don't you dare fall inlove to someone y/n. If you love someone just stay away and to ur love ones can't fall inlove to you, because they will gonna forget you, do you understand "

"No!- I" she stop while her breathing getting heavier at the thought of your love ones gonna forget you if he fall inlove to you...

So if katsuki loves me, he will gonna forget me?

So I'm gonna be alone forever?? Even my loved ones love me, they will gonna forget me?

You widen your eyes in realization. No fucking way that katsuki will gonna forget you unless..

Unless you keep it to yourself... and find him an another good women, who doesn't have a curse and will gonna make him happy, am I right?

You sniff at the thought running to your head. You want to be his, but something is stopping you, and that is your curse.

You cry silently....

"This is for you katsuki!" You said while gripping your bedsheet because of frustration and sandness