"You're going to get over this sweetheart." He says as she pulls back from their embrace. "I'm going to help you get through this" she nods with teary eyes and closes them when he places a soft kiss in her forehead. He picked her up, puts her down on the counter and goes to retrieve some towels. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

He heals her cuts by feeding her his blood and then cleans up all the blood from her legs. Then he puts her back on the ground and lets her get dressed, after he was also dressed they left the room and knocked on Stefans door. They go to a small diner and all get breakfast, nik gets some pancakes while Sierra is eating some egg and avocado toast and Stefan is off finding some collage girl to feed on. As soon as they're all done with eating, they get into the car again and drive towards their new destination.

-

Klaus parks the car and they all get out.

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan And welcome to Chicago, Sierra." Klaus says with a grin and Sierra chuckles.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asks and looks at Sierra as if asking if she knew the asnswer, but she just shrugged.

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?" Klaus asked with a smirk on his face, this only got him a smack on the back of his head of Sierra and an eye roll from Stefan.

"Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur." Stefan says as he looks at klaus with a annoyed expression.

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what make it legend." Nik says and throws an arm around sierras shoulder "Chicago was magical."

"Nik, stop bullying him like this" Sierra said with a slight chuckle as she twisted his nipple, She knew how much a nipple twist hurts. He moves away from her and rubs at his chest while he fakes a hurt look.

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I don't remember most of it."

"Going to get down to business, then?"

"Why am I still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?" Stefan says, confused. "Why aren't we, and with we I mean me and Sierra, going back home?"

"Yeah, I'm also curious as to why we're here in Chicago. I'm sure it's not only to pester Stefan with the fact that he doesn't remember his time here" Sierra says as she walks back over to klaus.

"We're going to see my favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her." Klaus grabs Sierra's hand and walks over to the car door which is being held open by one of his minions. Eventually they arrive at their destination. Sierra, Klaus and Stefan enter the bar and Sierra notices that It's dim, quiet, and empty.

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Nik says to Stefan As they walk inside.

"I can't believe this place is still here." Stefan says in awe as he looks around the bar, he hasn't been here since the 20's. Sierra is still looking around when a woman walks out and sees them.

"You got to be kidding me." She says and klaus smiles.

"So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender-" klaus starts and Sierra rolls her eyes.

"Stop. You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny." The woman says to silence him and to stop the probably horrible joke.

"Being a thousand years old certainly didn't improve your sense of humour" Sierra mutters and smirks when nik looks over at her, trying to contain his laughter.

"Oh I like her already, what's your name sweets?" She asks.

"Sierra lodge" she shakes the woman's hand and ignores the look she gives her. Then She looks at Stefan.

"I remember you." She says to Stefan and he nods.

"Yeah. You're Gloria. Shouldn't you be..." he trails off, not wanting to come off as rude. Sierra, however, still smacks him on the chest. He looks at her with a smile.

"Old and dead? Now if I die, who's going to run this place, huh?" Gloria says with a smirk. And klaus tells them that Gloria is a very powerful witch.  "I can slow the aging down some. Herbs and spells. But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day."

"Stefan, why don't you go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar?" Klaus asks and Stefan nods before going to the bar. Klaus looks at Gloria with a charming smile.  "You look ravishing, by the way." Sierra silently scoffs and rolls her eyes, jealousy? what's that? Never heard of it.

"Don't. I know why you're here. A hybrid out to make more hybrids? That kind of news travels." Gloria says and looks over at Sierra, there was something about the girl that the woman just couldn't place.

"So what am I doing wrong? I broke the curse." Nik says and watches as Sierra goes over to Stefan. She could see that Stefan is using his super hearing to eavesdrop. She looks around and her eyes fall on a photo on the wall and pulls it off to look at it.

"Stefan" Sierra says which gets his attention. She shows him the photo with a confused look. "You knew nik before all this?" She asked but he shook his head. They both walk back to where nik and Gloria were, Stefan was holding the picture.

"Rebekah. Rebekah is a bit preoccupied." They heard klaus say, who was Rebekah?

"She has what I need. Bring her to me." Gloria says with a shrug and turns away from the hybrid. Stefan looks up from the photo, he had been inspecting it carefully.

"What is this?" Stefan asks and shows the picture to klaus. Nik grins as he answers.

"Well, I told you, Stefan. Chicago's a magical place."

"Nik, don't be mean" Sierra scolds, klaus raises his hand in surrender but he still sports a childish and mischievous smile on his face.

"But this is me. With you." Stefan says It's a picture of Stefan with his arm around Klaus's shoulders in the 1920s.