Tharn started talking about how we got to finger paint today.

"I tried to make a lion but it looked more like a yellow kitty, then I smeared brown around his head and a little bit on his tail and then he looked like a lion!"

"Wow, what did you two make?"

"I made a dinosaur daddy! It's blue and green with big yellow spikes on his tail! He even has purple claws!"

"That sounds big and scary! What did you make Type?"

"I made a tiger! It's purple with black stripes but it has bright blue eyes! I wanted it to be colorful so I put a crown on his head! He's the king of jellybeans!"

"A king of jellybeans. Well I'm sure he'll look the part."

We all started talking about random things until we got to their house.

We all got out and P'Mew gave us our bags and he told me to out mine where they put theirs.

Once I did he told them to take me to the bathroom so we could wash our hands before we eat. Once we got inside I saw Fraser.

"Fraser! It's me, Type!"

He came over to me and rolled over immediately wanting belly rubs.

"We have to wait to play with Fraser. We have to wash our hands and eat first!"

"Oh okay!"

They took me to their bathroom and we started washing our hands before I heard another voice.

"I'm home!"

It's P'Gulf!!

I immediately dried my hands and went downstairs. He just put down the pizza before I ran over and hugged his legs.

"Hi P'Gulf!!!"

He looked down and smiled at me. He looks very pretty today. He has on black jeans with holes in them and he's wearing a top that covers his arms and shows a little bit of his tummy.

"Hey little Type! How are you? Oh I missed your smile so much!"

"I'm doing okay! I missed you so much! How was your day!"

"My day has been very good so far. Have you washed your hands so we can eat pizza?"

"Yes, I washed my hands and dried them. I'm very clean!"

"Of course you are. I'm getting drinks ready so what do you want to drink?"

"What do you have?"

"Well I have juice, water, milk and just for our special occasion today, a big bottle of cherry juice."

My eyes widened at the words cherry juice. I love cherry juice! I can already taste it!

"Can I pretty please have the cherry juice~"

"I don't know~ have you been a good boy today?"

I nodded my head.

"I've been the best boy! I didn't do anything bad! Pretty please can I have the cherry juice!"

"Okay, you can have some cherry juice."

I hugged his legs again.

"Thank you P'Gulf!"

Just as I finished talking both Tharn and Thorn came down yelling.

"Hi mommy! How was your day?"

"Hey my little spiders. My day has been very good. I just asked Type what he wanted to drink."

"I want apple juice!" Thorn said.