Did we just have...part2

He took my hand and take me to his room.

I saw his room when I came but I didn't looked at it with careful.His room is like I expected,a simple room with a bed , a wardrobe and his desk with the gaming set.

-Well?What do you think about my room?

-It's cute and simple exactly how I expected .

-Do you want to play with me a LoL match?

-Well,I will stay and watch you over.

-Ok.

"What was before with that kiss?He love me like I do?I have so many questions to ask him."

After 2 games,he got up and came suddenly at me .

-Elena?

-Yes?

-You know that I can feel that you have some questions for me,so go ahead and ask.

-Well,why you kissed me?

-Did you like the kiss?

-Yes you coward I love you!

-Well ,that's your answer.

-What?

And suddenly kiss me again ,but this time with more passion."His lips are so big and sweet,fml I just want him more.Now I can feel how the tension between us is bigger,his tongue and mine are in a continuous dance,he drives me crazy,I want  him ,I want to bite his lip."

-I want you !

-I was just thinking about this...but I don't want to make smth if you don't love me.

-Who said that I don't love you?

-Prove me that you love me!

He starts again to kiss me,but this time with more tongue and more passional."It's a dream? I finally kiss him?God why he is so sweet,hot and knows how to talk to me?"After couple of minutes of kissing,he takes off his t-shirt.

-Why don't you look at me?

-I'm to red it's first time when you are naked in front of me!

-Well ,this can be easly solved,you know how?

-No...

-Let me take off your sweater too,we'll be both without anything on.

-Nonononononono,I will have my bra although.

-Meh only if you want,even if I want to see you naked and to make you mine.

-Whaaaa...I'm already yours ,I always was and I'll be.

He slowly removed my sweater and start to kiss my lips then slowly and gentle on my neck and  on my belly."I can't, I'm so turned on right now,I want him ,I ..I want to make it with him."

-Are you ok?

-Yea,I was thinking about what you said before.

-I said many things,at which did you think?

-Well,I was thinking about  the one with the bra and that you want to make me yours.

-And?

-I want you,you are the only person that I trust in doing this and I know that I love him so much.

While I answered him,I slowly put on his lap and looked in his eyes.He opens my bra and gentle starts playing with my boo-bs by sucking my nip-ples and bite them and mark them.

-Why do you mark my boo-bs?

-Bcs they are mine and if anybody else wants you ,they will see that marks from me.

-Aww,this is so sweet and weird ,but I like it.

-It hurts you when I do this?

-A little but it feels soo good.

"I think he got bored of my boo-bs bcs now he start to go down to my kitty and damn I want to moan".He took my pants off and start to kiss my tights and while doing this he also look at my face and my body responds.

-Do you want?

-What to want?

-Well,to get rid of this panties.

-Ammm...(I'm so red now what I say?)

-It's your choice, I don't want to force you to do smth.

-Kiss me and while you doing that you can take them off.

His tongue it's again in a dance with me and I can feel how his hands are going down to my panties.I can't resist and a moan get out from my mouth,now I'm all naked in front of him so I turn again red.
-What's wrong?
-Just don't look at my body that much,it's ugly...
-Shut up,your body it's so beautiful and I said before idfc about how your body it's looking.
-You turn me red with every word you say and with every move you make.
-Then you'll be red like a crab.
He is going again down but this time with only one hand and the other one is playing with my boo-bs .He slowly starts touching my kitty first with my sensitive point then inserts 2 fingers gently in my v.
-It's hurting?
-Nnnnoooo just ahh you drive me crazy.
-This is nothing, you'll see in a few moments.
-Dammn
His lips are going down, I can see and feel how he stops his fingers and start eating my kitty.I can't resist, I can't and I scream and moan over and over. "I was and I am so in love with this guy ,I can't resist to not moan and scream ,he drives me crazy ".He stops and look at me and say:
-Do you want?
-Yes,even if you will kill me (I say with a shaking voice)
-I will not kill you,yet(giggles)
-Maybe I will kill you first.
-Then let's see.
In just a second his pants dissappear and I can see his down friend that was alive."Ammm how tf can I take his big friend,damn I think it's over 7 inches.Should with it?I've never made an oral ,hmm maybe he will understand ".
-Stephen?..
-Yes?
-I've never played with a ... or made an oral It's ok if I don't do this time?
-Yes ,ofc I'll never put you to do anything that you don't want.
-Thank you.
He got rid of his boxers and now I can really see his manhood.Slowly he starts kissing me and introducing his...in my...I start moaning that loud that he put his hands on my mouth or to kiss me when I scream.
-Sssteeephen.
-What happened?
-I've never had an orgasm before in front of a boy and I'm scared.
-Nobody made you to have an?
-Yeah
-Then I'll be the first and maybe the last.
In just a second ,I was in doggy style where I could feel every inch of his manhood.
-I am close !
-Meee too ,I scream!
After we breath a little he laid me down next to him and hugged me.
-I kinda love you!
-I am already in love with you!
-I know ,you always are there for me if I need smth.
-I will always be.
-Do you want to go to the sleep or back to the movie?
-Let's sleep,I want to sleep with you in my arms.
After 10-15 min we both fall asleep,hugged and happy.
What will happen next?That's the question.