How we met

It was 2017 ,finally it was a beginning of a new life.My high-school life started.
Everything started okay even if my classmates were a mess,only bitchy girls and street boys.
In my way to bathroom I saw a tall boy with a cute smile,emerald eyes and mysterious aura.I was like damn he is so cute ,but I'll never have the brave to talk with him.
Weeks passed and I was still uncomfortable with this class ,they insulted me,joke on me etc. I was sad depressed I was going through a hard time inside the school and outside. I cut myself,cried almost every shortly in one word I was a mess.
But everything changed,I saw that boy again passing my class.I was like what will be,will be,I held my heart and went to him.
-Hi!😅
-Hello!?
-Sorry to bother you ,but I was curious what's you name?
-Well ,I didn't expect this,my name it's Stephen.
-Nice to meet you,my name it's Helen.Why you didn't expect ?
-Well ,it's kinda weird when a stranger come at you and ask you stuff like this,but ok.😆
-Sorry,you are my first friend let's say ,in this school.
-Oh ok,go to classes the bell ring.
-Yea,have a nice day maybe we will see after school.
-Yes,maybe.
And this is how our friendship start.
We are friends for 3 years,I always had kinda feelings for him,but will he know,will I have this feelings in the future?