Entry 2

A/N: My sincerest apologizes for this update taking over a month. My explanation is one word: School. It's spring break now, so I will be updating stuff more. On to the insults...

Dementor

Contributed by: @WifeOfEnjolras

Fandom: Harry Potter

Meaning: Dementors are creatures who suck happiness out of everywhere they go, and the souls out of people. So, I would say that calling someone a dementor would  be akin to telling them that they suck the happiness and soul out of everyone they meet and everywhere they go.

Traitor

Contributed by: @WifeOfEnjolras 

Fandom: N/A

Meaning: "a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc.."- Google. So pretty much (at least to me) the WORST kind of people.

Normal

Contributed by: @Bookfan_3

Fandom: N/A

Meaning: "conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected". *shudders* Use this one sparingly, I beg you.

Klunk

Contributed by: @Bookfan_3

Fandom: Maze Runner

Meaning: Poo (so the s-word or crap).

Mortal

Contributed by: @Bookfan_3

Fandom: Percy Jackson

Meaning: Normal human

Mundane

Contributed by: @Bookfan_3

Fandom: Mortal Instruments

Meaning: Normal person

Umbridge

Contributed by: @Bookfan_3

Fandom: Harry Potter

Meaning: Dolores Umbridge was a horrible character from Harry Potter, so I would use this as a direct insult to someone.

Pansycake

Contributed by: @4_fandom_geek

Fandom: Divergent

Meaning: I had some trouble finding a definition to this one (I looked it up the first result was the definition of pancake) but, it's synonymous with coward or idiot. The example given by the Urban Dictionary is: "Truth or Dare?" "DARE, I AM NOT A PANSYCAKE", which personally seems like something Nebula (MCU) would say.

Monumental Blockhead

Fandom: Eragon

Meaning: Really big idiot. 

This is just English, but I got it from Eldest, so I'll credit Christopher Paolini. it's a part of a character's rant and I recommend the entire series to all.

Clitch

Fandom: Peace Cycle (AKA one of mine)

Meaning: Generic swear that can be anything from the f-word to crap or dam. 

Sorry I wanted to include this since my twelve-year-old self would be kicking me if I didn't. She made it up so.. yeah.

Go Engage in Derogatory Procreation with Yourself

Or, in simpler terms, go eff yourself. *giggles in I-love-using-complicated-words-in-everyday-language*