Cousin Miguel & Berserkers

Magsimula sa umpisa

He rolls his eyes before poking a finger at Lydia's cheek, she pulls her head up and yawns loudly, "Time to go?"

"Yeah, let's get you to bed, Lyds. I am still not okay with this by the way!" Stiles exclaims before walking out the door.

"Night Stiles!" Zara calls after him.

She leans over and scans Derek's face, he really does look so young. She takes her hand and gently brushes it over his cheek, his skin flushes pink but only for a second, he's still conscious enough to blush when touched. She watches as his dark eyelashes flutter and his nose twitches a little bit, he moves but only a tiny bit, it's like he's trapped in a trance-like state, and Zara isn't sure of he should be woken up from it just yet.

"He's gonna be like this for awhile, I've found some blankets for you if you need to sleep." Deaton says

"Vampires don't need to sleep but thank you." Zara says taking the blankets from Deaton.

"Vampires may not need to, but you look like you've been through a lot, I think some sleep will do you some good." Deaton gives her a sympathetic smile.

She nods, he may be right.

So she sits down in the chair and wraps herself in the blankets that he gave her, she leans her head back against the wall and closes her eyes, and surprisingly she's consumed by sleep a lot faster than she thought she would be.

She wakes up again a few hours later, she stretches in the chair and watches as Deaton stands over the table. "How's he doing?" She says before standing up and walking around the metal table across from Deaton.

She feels the familiar feeling of stress when she sees his facial expression, "His heart rate is alarmingly high."

Deaton's right, his heart is racing. She reaches over taking his arm in her hands, her thumbs brush his skin, "He's a lot warmer now."

Deaton turns to her, "Zara, I'm going to try something. I need you to keep holding his hand if that's okay."

Zara nods, "That's fine."

She watches as Deaton takes a scalpel and starts cutting a thin line into Derek's arm, she sees that he's healing. "Isn't that good?"

"It healed unusually fast," Deaton sighs, "Let's try something else, grab me a five millimeter syringe. Top drawer."

Zara walks over to the drawer and pulls out what Deaton said to, but then she hears movement, she pulls Deaton's shoulder as she watches Derek climb off of the table. He has a look in his eyes, they're glowing and blue, he's also breathing hard like he has no control. He doesn't seem to recognize anything or anyone.

"I think he might attack." Zara whispers to Deaton who she pulls back with her.

And just like she thought, he did, he slashed Deaton right in the arm before disappearing out the back door of the clinic.

"Oh my god! are you okay?" Zara asked as she dropped to the floor next to Deaton who was cradling his arm.

"I'm fine, but Derek is out here out of control, tell Scott." He says