"So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend." Klaus really likes to taunt and tease Stefan. It's understandable because his reaction is amazing.

"Maybe it's 'cause he's a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer." Sierra says and flicks Klaus' ear, he flinched before looking back at her with a glare.

"well, Thanks to our lovely Sierra and her drawing skills, we found ourselves a pack. There." They stop walking and Klaus gently set Sierra down on her own feet again, making sure she's standing upright before letting go of her. They found the pack's camp, Stefan enters the camp and Everyone looks at him. He puts Ray on the ground, well more like throws him on the ground, and A woman rushes over to him.

"Ray! Oh, my God. What's going on? Who are you?" The woman asks as Klaus joins Stefan.

"The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus." Sierra snorts and rolls her eyes. Klaus looks over at her with a glare.

"You're the hybrid." The woman says with wide eyes while Klaus just smiles.

"You've heard of me. Fantastic."

"That will grow his ego even more, thanks for that." Sierra says and receives a snort from Stefan and a glare from Klaus, she seems to be getting a lot of those lately.
Eventually the three sit down while everyone else is standing still, looking at Klaus and listening.

"It's fascinating, actually...A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid." He says and then Ray wakes up. "Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic."

"What's happening to me?" He asks, disoriented and confused.

"Stefan?" Klaus simply says and Stefan gets up. He asks if there was anyone human, then also explaining that ray needs human blood in order to complete his transition to a vampire and that if he doesn't get it, he will die.

"Doesn't take much, just a sip. Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?" Klaus asks with a amused smile.

"What about her? She's human" one of them says and Klaus nearly growls. Stefan tells them that Sierra is off limits for them.

eventually nik looks at a man. "You!" He rushes over to him and bites his forearm. Stefan grabs him, throws him on the ground in front of Ray. The woman protests but Klaus strangles her.

"If you don't drink it, Ray, I will. Problem is I don't know how to stop." Stefan says and Klaus looks at the girl.

"It's the new order, sweetheart. You join us, or you die." As Nik says this, Sierra gets a nasty feeling. A dark feeling, like something is about to go horribly wrong.

"I'd rather die than be a vampire." The woman says. Sierra sighs, she knows Nik. He will just do whatever he wants.

"Wrong choice." Sierra mutters and watches as He gives the woman his blood. She looks to her right she sees Ray drinking the blood from the man.

"She'll thank me for that later. Heh." He twists her head and kills her. Sierra was getting nervous, she heard the whispers again. Telling her to warn them, to warn them about the inevitable death that is coming their way.

"Okay, who's next?" Klaus asks as His eyes are yellow and his fangs are out. Sierra walked up to him and as he saw her he retreated his fangs and his eyes turned back to their regular blue.

"Nik, there's something wrong." She says with an anxious face. She wraps her arms around her waist and taps her foot on the ground as she looks around them.

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕? ~ 𝙽.𝙼~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें