"Okay, it's a three step process, Ray. This is step one. I want you to drink from my wrist." Klaus says and sees from the corner of his eyes that Sierra is watching him, she is watching in slight horror but she just can't seem to look away.

"You already know where to find the pack. What more do you want from me?" Ray asks, voice raspy and exhaution clear.

"Have you been listening to a word I've been saying, Ray? I have great plans for you." Nik says as He cuts his wrist and makes him drink his blood. "You'll thank me for it later, huh. There we go, attaboy!" Eventually Stefan arrives again and goes to stand next to Sierra.

"What's happening? Did he say where to find his pack?" He asked Sierra and watched as she reached for her drawings. She gave them all to Stefan, he looked through them and saw ten papers filled with the same drawing.

"He didn't have to Tell us, I'd apparently figured it out and put it on paper.." she said softly and unsure. Stefan looked at her confused, how could she know where to find the pack and how it looked like?

"What are you going to do now?" Ray asked and they both turned their attention back to the two men by the pool table.

"It's time for step two, Ray." Klaus says with a evil smirk and then He twists Ray's neck, killing him and looks at Stefan. Sierra too look at her friend and she sees that Stefan looks on unemotionally.

"You're back." Klaus said with a smirk.

"Did you doubt me?"

"Not for a second. I knew you'd pass the test. You still care for your brother, for your old life." He taunts and walks over to them by the bar.

"Nah, I don't care about anything anymore." Stefan says, Sierra looks at him with raised eyebrows. She knows that it's a lie, she knows Stefan and she knows when he's lying.

"You put on a good show Stefan. I almost believe you. Let's hope, for your brother's sake, he does. You never stop caring about family, do you? But, every time you feed, the blood makes it easier to let go." Nik says and puts an arm around Sierra shoulders.

"You did great with those drawings, sweetheart." Klaus said with a smile. "How did you do it?" He asked, she looked at him with wide eyes and shrugged.

"I don't- I was just drawing something. I didn't-" she looked between both of them silently asking if they knew the answer. Nik rubs her arm in a comforting manner, Stefan looks at her with a sad smile.

"That's okay, after we find this pack we can go find someone for help. For answers." Stefan says, Nik nods as he pulls Sierra closer to him. She smiles and soon they all leave the bar, ray included.

-

Sierra Klaus and Stefan are walking in the mountains. Stefan is carrying Ray, unconscious, on his shoulders. Sierra is getting tired, her legs are probably going to give out any moment now.

"Are you okay, Sierra?" Nik asks. He notices how she is struggling with the long hike, he had her eat something today and she kept it down but obviously it wasn't enough. He gestures for her to jump on his back, which she does. She relaxes in his hold, her feet were starting to ache.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus asks stefan, feigning concern.

"I'm fine."

"You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down..." Sierra smacks the back of his head to which he only chuckles.

"You know, I get that we're, uh...we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great." Stefan says annoyed, Sierra giggles softly and Stefan smiles slightly while Niks eyes became fond.