𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Last time~

I look down at the floor in shame and start to get up but before I'm able to get up even half the way I'm already being pulled down. Amanda grabs my hands and pulls me on the bed with her. I fall on top of her and she kisses me with passion.

Now~

Amanda's POV

Laura was adorable just sitting here in front of me, blushing, not even knowing the way I feel about her. Then she said does sweet words. Since I was going trough a major blood loss from being shot like 10 minutes ago I just couldn't think straight. But then again I could never think straight around Laura, all my thoughts were FAR from straight. I grabbed her hand which from some reason was covered in blood, oh that's right she's a nurse. Damn, she is so smart and cool... I love this woman and I need to prove that to her but since I probably can't create normal sentences I'll just show it to her the best way can. I pull her in and kiss her pouring all my love in the kiss. 

I haven't felt such a gentle human touch in a long time. It's all just been rough pushes around here, from both the enemies and my colleagues. When we pull away I scoot over so she could lay down next to me. She's safely on the bed next to me and I cuddle into her chest, she puts her arm around my waist and kisses my forehead, her lips lingering on the spot a little longer but I don't mind. In that moment i realize, Drew and I never did things like this, well we did at first but then he started spending more and more time on Skype with Danny. He would be awake for hours flirting with Danny and talking about new videos or drama between the Paul brothers. I guess that's why I left. I needed to find something better to do with my life. 

The next morning~

I wake up in Laura's embrace and it feels really nice and comfortable. I look up at here hoping to see her beautiful face but to my surprise she is already looking at me, then she leans in and gives me a light kiss on the nose. I giggle but stop when I realize where we are. That's right, still being held captive in the enemy's base. I try to get up but the moment i lean on my arm for support I feel horrible pain shoot trough it. Laura helps me up and I just can't help but kiss her. Damn, I could get used to this, just the two of us holding hands and making out in our bed. When we pull away she likes her lips and smiles at me, "You taste like sand." She says and starts laughing at her own words. 

"Well good morning to you too miss." I say before I lean in for another kiss but as I go to do that someone walks in. He stops in his tracks at the site of us. Blushing, sitting really close to each other while holding hands and about to kiss. He clears his throat and looks at something else in the room trying to avoid our gaze. "Hello, um.... so...." He seems kinda scared. "I need you to state your...umm name, and also who you work under."

" My name is Amanda Gooden, I work fo-" but  before I can say anything else he interrupts me. "G-Gooden??? As in Drew Gooden?!? And you are Amanda, his wife??!" he is looking at me with wide eyes. "Um.... yeah, that's me and Drew is my husband, why?" 

"Drew is like my favorite youtuber!! Well other than Danny Gonzalez he is pret- WAIT A MINUTE!!! Aren't you Laura??? DAnny's wife?!?!" 

After he says all that Laura and I just look at each other not knowing what to say. This man who just ordered his men to tie us up, who decided to keep Laura captive here is just now realizing who she is. After a short silence Laura gets up from her place on the floor next to my bed. The words she says next shock me.

"If you were a real fan you would let us go." She looks so confident and sounds so brave. I try to get up too, but from some reason I can't feel my legs. Wasn't I shot in the arm??

"I can't release yo-" he started but I interrupted him before he could finish the sentence "Wow, you are such a fake fan, and just when I tough you could meet Dre-" "I WILL JUS- listen i can't release you YET, they will realize something is wrong if I just let you two walk out of the camp and leave. We need a plan..." He puts his hand up to this chin and starts rubbing it. I get an idea and explain it to them, after a few minutes we agree on how we'll escape. 

Laura and I will sneak away in the middle of the night. Jeff, the man helping us escape, says he'll put one if his worst soldiers on the guard of us tonight, apparently the guy always falls asleep on duty. This will be perfect.

Laura's POV

After we repeated the plan one more time Jeff left the tent. I don't know what time it is but the sun is still pretty high in the sky. Amanda and I decide to spend the rest of the day catching up on life and everything that's been going on back home with our husbands. We decide that after we finally escape we'll go back to get a divorce with our spouses and then move away and spend the rest of our lives together. We talk for hours before a young man comes in with our food.

HA!! Bet you guys weren't expecting this. I'm pretty proud of this story so far. At one part I almost wrote "...pouring all my love into this kiss. Wait a minute, this isn't my love... it's my blood, coming out of my mouth!!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE I WAS SHOT IN THE ARM?!?!?" so yeah I need to go to sleep. Bye.

P.S. Tell me your thoughts on the story so far ❤😊