Foster found herself hesitantly walking toward Scott alongside Deaton and Stiles, her hands stuffed into her pockets as she thinks over the plan that they're all about to take part of. What Deaton revealed to her definitely shook her to the core, knowing that she's about to die. 

        She couldn't just let her father get sacrificed, she had to do this. This was more than just her now, she couldn't let anyone else get hurt. Even if that meant she was the one who had to pay the ultimate price in the end.

        "How did you guys find out?" Scott questioned, referring to the Nemtaon.

        Letting out a sigh, Stiles revealed, "Lydia."

        Who they all are now aware of being a banshee, the wailing woman as Jennifer said it.

        Nodding toward him, Foster questioned, "How about you?"

        "Morrell," he explained, Foster choosing to simply not question it. He shook his head softly, explaining, "None of the other alphas know where it is, either."

        "So, if this works, are you going to tell them?" Stiles inquired to his friends, Foster wanting to just keep this between themselves. The last thing they need is for the alphas to create more trouble for them, which they wouldn't have a problem doing. It was almost as though they fed off of the pain they all felt from their heinous actions. They enjoyed it.

        Scott let out a soft sigh, explaining, "I can't stop Jennifer without them."

        Looking at the three teenagers individually, Deaton cut in, "How about we concentrate on finding your parents first?" Foster nodded softly in agreement, as did Scott and Stiles. Foster kept her gaze away from Scott, unable to really look at him right now. She was in a far too fragile state, looking at him and knowing that he left them for Deucalion was going to make her break. 

        "What's the plan?"

        "Essentially you, Foster and Stiles have to be surrogate sacrifices for your parents," Deaton explained, Foster letting out a shaky sigh. She wasn't going to lie, she was absolutely terrified.

        Scott's eyes widen, questioning in shock, "We die for them?"

        Stiles is quick to cut in, though, explaining, "He can bring us back." Looking toward Deaton, Stiles questions, "You can - you can bring us back, right?"

        "Remember the part where I said it was dangerous?" Deaton questioned, Foster nodding softly. She's pretty certain the whole idea of them dying is enough danger in itself. "If it goes right, the three of you will be dead for a few seconds. There's something else you need to think about, this is dangerous for more reasons than one. You'll be giving power back to the Nematon that hasn't had power for a long time. This kind of power is like magnet, it attracts the supernatural." Foster felt her eyes flicker toward Stiles, the two of them sharing an equally nervous look. As if things in this town couldn't get anymore screwed up. They've already had a Kanima and a Darach for crying out loud. "The kinds of things a family like the Argents can fill pages of a bestiary with. It will draw them here, like a beacon."

        Stiles had a quizzical look on his face, pointing out, "It doesn't sound any worse than anything we've already seen." Foster couldn't help but nod in agreement. 

        "You'd be surprised with what you have yet to see," Deaton assured, making Foster gulp nervously. Because that was totally reassuring.

        After a moment, Scott then questioned, "Is that it?"

        Deaton lets out a sigh, responding, "No. It'll also have an effect on the three of you. You won't see it, but you'll feel it. Everyday for the rest of your lives. It'll be kind of a darkness around your heart, and permanent. Like a scar."