"What are you doing? You can't take her!" He said and Klaus turned around. He glanced at Sierra when she stirred a bit before settling against his chest.

"I think I know what happened to her, I can help her." Niklaus said, Alaric still look warily at him. "I won't let anything hurt her, you have my word" he said before speeding away with the unconscious girl in his arms.

When he got back to the apartment he kicked the door open and quickly walked inside to put Sierra on the couch, he made sure she was comfortable before turning to look at Stefan and Katherine.

"Now, where was I?" He asked as he walked towards them, Stefan looked at him suspiciously and then glanced at Sierra. Stefan didn't know the girl really well but he would hate for her to get caught up between this, she hasn't done anything wrong.

"Right, I remember again." He said before he grabbed his glass of blood again and went to tell a story. "I heard about this one vampire, crazy bloke, always on and off the wagon for decades. When he was off, he was magnificent. 1917, he went into Monterrey and wiped out an entire migrant village...A true ripper. Sound familiar?"

"I haven't been that way in a very long time." Stefan said with a scowl on his face. Klaus smirked and took a sip of his blood.

"Well, that's the vampire I can make a deal with. That is the kind of talent that I can use when I leave this town." Stefan looks at Klaus with distrust.

"Katerina, come here." Klaus says, Katherine walks up to him, He takes her arm, His face changes, his eyes are yellow and than he bites her. She screams out in pain as tears gather in her eyes, Stefan and Katherine watch as Klaus bites in his own wrist and then he makes Katherine drink his blood. Suddenly her wound heals and Klaus looks at Stefan.

"You want your cure? There it is." He says smugly and Stefan mutters a 'your blood is the cure'. Klaus smirks and walks over to him. "Gotta love Mother Nature." He says and puts his hand on Stefan's shoulder.

"Now...Let's talk, you and I." Klaus says before making his way over to the kitchen. He is squeezing a knife blade tightly, and blood is pouring from his hand into a vial. Stefan is looking at him. Katherine is in retreat, looking at them.

"There it is. You want to save your brother? How 'bout a decade-long bender? And I have big plans for you when we leave this town." Klaus says with raised eyebrows as he hold the vial of his blood in the air,

"I'm not like that anymore." Stefan says with a shake of his head. Klaus shrugs and turns towards the sink.

"Well, that's too bad. You would have made a hell of a wingman." he says and starts pouring the blood down the sink.

"Wait." Stefan says and Klaus stops pouring his blood down the drain. He steals a small glance at Sierra as he hears her stir but, then she settles again and he turns his attention back to Stefan.

"Now that's more like it. I want you to join me for a drink." Klaus says and throws him a blood bag along the counter, Stefan takes it and klaus watches, drinking his own glass of bloodmas Stefan takes a sip from the blood bag.

"Finish it. All of it. You do everything I say, and I save your brother. That's the deal." Klaus orders and Stefan drinks it all, after that he throws him another blood bag

"Again." He demands and Stefan drinks again.

There are four emptied blood bags on the floor. Stefan is sitting on the floor finishing drinking one. He grunts, and looks up at Klaus who is standing nearby. Sierras vision is blurry as she wakes up, she takes in her surroundings and she notices that she isn't in her own home.