You get killed.

En başından başla

"Can I lay on that side?" I asked Harry and referred to the side he laid on normally. He usually picked the side closest to the window. "Why?" Harry asked me, I didn't want to annoy him so I just shrugged it off, "you could just tell me why?" Harry asked me. I pulled up the shirt and revealed my side, he walked closer.

"They're new" he said, "last night I assume" he whispered and traced his fingers over them. "Good thing I killed the guy," he just told me.

I took a seat, I laid down and looked at the ceiling. "Thank you for saving Tyler last night" Harry said, " I didn't save him" I just said. "He told me what to do, I did him a favor by driving and then all of a sudden people were after us, well after me so no I didn't save him, I brought him to danger, I tend to do that to most people" I said. "Amelia you-" "I'm the prize, remember?" I asked. "I'm not doing any of that again, if you want me to shoot at a car, at those people who want me dead then dont even hand it to me, i'm not driving, i'm not running away, I dont have the energy anymore" I whispered.

"Amelia, you're very important" Harry just said, "I'm not important to anyone" I said.

The next morning we drove and I was in the passenger seat. I was still wearing his shirt, the grey sweatpants. "Where are we going?" I asked Harry, "Portland, we're staying there for a few days before-" Harry stopped. "We need to lay low, Marco wants you dead for real, he's a strong man, he has a lot of people behind his back, so all we need to lay low for a while now" Harry told me.

"Do you even have a way out?" I asked Harry, "huh?" he asked me. "Out of this business, is it something you need to do till the day you die?" I asked him. "I committed to the job," Harry told me. "So if you wanted to go-" "there's options" Harry told me.

"You can get out, there's three options" Harry told me. "You run, form a new life somewhere far away" he said, "you get killed" he said, "or they get rid of you" he said. "You never thought of running away, get yourself a life?" I asked him. "No, I don't have a life outside this job, this is all I got" he told me.

"Oh yeah, it's all you need" I nodded, "you like killing too, I forgot" I whispered. "I don't need to get away Amelia, you do, you will, we're helping you with that but we also need to figure out how people are going to leave you alone, so until we figure that out I guess you're stuck with me" he just told me.

"You need to rest," Harry said as we just arrived in Portland. "You too" I just said as I took a seat on the bed. Harry did too, he placed his knife and gun at his side table. "You're shivering," Harry said, "I'm always cold" I just said. "I'm always warm" he said, "let's rest" he said and got under the covers. "Feel free to move closer if you freeze princess" he whispered as he turned off the only light in the room.

I didn't, but I actually was tempted to do it. I was freezing. 

A few seconds later I felt his body behind me, right behind me. "You're so stubborn," he laughed, "turn around" he told me. I did, I looked into his eyes. "You need to get that I'm not harming you Amelia, not in any way" he told me. "Okay" I nodded, "can I turn around again?" I asked him, "no, I want to look into your eyes" he just told me. "Why?" I asked him, "they're brown," he told me.

"So?" I asked, "they're pretty," he told me. "Thanks," I said, "do you still freeze?" Harry whispered. I just nodded, he could probably see it on me, I was wearing a t-shirt, the heat wasn't the greatest in here.

His face got closer to mine, his breath too. "What do-" I didn't get to finish my question. Harry crashed his lips against mine, his hands were on my waist, pullin me closer. I decided to just give in, his lips were very soft.

I kissed him back, out of nowhere he rolled me over, he got on top of me without separating our lips.

He pulled away but didn't move his face. "That was-" he stopped just looking at me. "I'm sorry, I got-" I pushed him off of me, but only to crawl on top of him to kiss him. He sat up, I was sitting on his lap, kissing him. Kissing Harry like he was my last kiss ever.

He pulled away, "you're going to be the death of me" he whispered, his lips brushed over mine. His grip around me was tight, "I shouldn't even lay my hands on you" he told me. I nodded, "I know" I said. "We need to sleep," he told me, I nodded.

I got down and away from him, I looked into the wall. I closed my eyes too, hoping to sleep soon.

__________________________________

New chapter darlings!! 

THEY KISSED! 

Also wanna point out that I'm very grateful for being able to puplish this story here. I hope you like it and will help me get it out there. Vote, comment & share it where you can x 

All my love darlings xx