"Everything I did...I was just trying to help Tyler." She says through grunts and moans of Pain.

"Are you Jules?" Elena asks and again the whispers are getting louder. Sierra starts whispering too, Whispering about death being near.

"I didn't want him to be alone!" Jules says as Klaus looks down at Jules.

"Shall we?" He says and discreetly looks at Sierra, he sees her mouth moving and when he focuses his hearing on her he realises what she is saying. She keeps repeating 'the inevitable is near, death is near'. 

The ring of fire around Jules disperses. Her eyes turn yellow and she uses her werewolf speed to rush at Klaus. Alas, Klaus gets the upper hand and pins Jules to the ground, plunging his hand into her chest and ripping out her heart. Jules takes a final breath, tears streaming down her face, and dies. Klaus breathes heavily as he holds the bloody heart in his hands. Elena and Jenna look on, horrified while Sierra looks unsurprised.

The witch continues chanting a spell while Klaus holds Jules's heart over the ceremonial bowl, squeezing the blood into the flames.

"Does that mean it's working?" He asks and Sierra can't seem to look away, she can't seem to tear her eyes off of the disturbing image of Nik squeezing a heart out. The witch tells him that It's working. She looks over to the rings of fire, Elena watches Klaus and Greta in the distance. Jenna looks up at her, eyes glistening with tears.

"The day that the lawyers called to tell me that I was going to become your guardian, you know what my first thought was?" Elena looks down at her and shakes her head. "Isn't there someone else who can do this?" Jenna said and Sierra started walking toward them.

"Jenna, there was no one else who could have gotten me and Jeremy through all of that." Elena says, not noticing Sierra who joins Jenna in the circle of fire. How she got in without getting burned? Sierra has no idea.

"It's just the thought that I almost passed up taking care of you." Jenna says with tears in her eyes. Sierra reaches out and places a hand on Elena's aunt's shoulder, Jenna jumps before relaxing as she sees that it's Sierra. Elena looks at her before she continues talking to Jenna.

"But you didn't." She says, Kneeling down "You put your entire life on hold to help us."

"Look around, Elena. I failed you." Sierra kneels down next to Jenna and rubs her back.

"No. You didn't. " Sierra says to Jenna. She felt bad for her, she didn't know Elena's aunt that well but she has always been a nice person. She didn't deserve any of what was happening to her now.

"I failed you. I'm so sorry. Listen. Being a vampire, it intensifies your guilt. But it also makes you stronger and faster. You can fight back. I'm gonna get through this. I'll be okay. I need you to believe that. Promise me, when you get the chance..." Elena places a finger to her lips and whispers the next word "Run."

"Okay" Jenna said nodding, whispering. Klaus approaches the ring of fire containing Jenna and Sierra, he looks at the girl with the brown curls with surprise. How had she managed to get into the circle? He masked his surprise quickly and looked back at Jenna.

"Hello, Jenna."  Sierra, Jenna and Elena get up and look at Klaus. Elena yells at Klaus to let her go, that Jenna doesn't have to die. Elena walks closer to the flames, causing them to flare up. She retreats.

"Careful." Klaus taunts, this isn't the person Sierra met. This isn't the Nik she knows, this is Klaus, not Nik. She has to remind herself that this is a whole different side of nik, BUT that it's still nik.

"Elena, don't." Jenna says to her niece.

"No, Jenna! We can't leave Jeremy without a family." Elena says and turns to Klaus "I followed your rules; I did everything that you asked. I didn't run. Please." Elena is begging now, Sierra understands. But what she still doesn't understand is what she is doing here and how she got here.