Chapter 1. A nice morning

Začít od začátku

He gets up from his bed and does 30 seconds of jumping jacks, then he does 20 reps of push-ups to refresh his eyes.

After he was done doing push-ups, he grabs his towels and get a warm shower.

The 17-year-old teenager loves playing video games with his friends and his favourite sport is soccer. He is the first position in the eyes of girls in high school.

Kion grew up learning martial arts as self-defence, he is skilled in Kenpo, Taekwondo and Judo. When he was 7 years old he was being bullied and his interest in martial arts grew even more. His father hired a professional trainer to teach him Taekwondo and as he grew up, he started to learn Kenpo and Judo. He finally becomes a Taekwondo champion at the age of 12 and many years later he won 4 trophies in Taekwondo and won 2 trophies in Judo and another 2 trophies in Kenpo martial arts, he's most favourite martial art ever is Taekwondo.

When he finished his shower, he put on his clothes and left the room.

Living room

Simba went downstairs and walk towards the living room and headed towards the front door.

Nala: "Where are you going?"

Simba: "Jogging but not too far, you want to come? It only takes 10 minutes."

Nala: "Yeah, but I just finished making breakfast for you."

Simba: "What are you cooking?"

Nala: "Bacon and fresh eggs."

Simba: "Thank you dearly but I will eat that after I finish jogging."

Nala: "Okay." she said putting on her sneakers, Simba also put on his sneakers too.

Just as they were about to leave the house, their daughter asked.

Kiara: "Mom, Dad. Where are you going?" she said just going downstairs.

Simba: "Jogging, you wanna join?"

Kiara: "Nah, I'm just gonna stay here. Be careful out there."

Nala: "Okay, don't forget to sweep the floor."

Kiara: "Okay."

Simba and Nala walked out of their house and started to jog, Kiara waves her paw at them.

Kion: "Where are they going?"

Kiara turn around and saw her brother.
Kiara: "They went jogging."

Kion: "Okay, for how long?

Kiara: "Yeah, mom said it only takes 10 to 15 minutes at least."

Kion: "Do we have any work to do?"

Kiara: "She said don't forget to sweep the floor."

Kion nods and he saw food on the table.

Kion: "Whose food is this?"

Kiara: "Mom cooks for dad but dad want to jog first before eating, he always does that every Saturday morning."

Kion: "I hope he won't mind when I take one of his sandwiches." Just as he was about to grab one of his sandwiches, Kiara holds his arm.

Kion: "Hey!"

Kiara: "I won't do that if I were you."

Kion: "Okay, you're right. I shouldn't take his food at will, this was his breakfast and that count as disrespect."

Kiara smiled at her brother.

Kiara: "Good, you should make your breakfast. You could just eat the cereal or make your sandwich."

Kion: "Fine, but could you let go of my arm now?"

Kiara: "Oh, sorry." she said letting go of his arm.

Kion started to make his sandwich and eats it, after that, he sit on a couch and read comic books.

Kion: "Dad's not going to work today?" he asked while reading a comic book.

Kiara: "Nope, why?" she asks wondered.

Kion: "If dad finds out that Kovu is your boyfriend, he's gonna be mad."

Kiara: "What!?, how do you know that Kovu is my boyfriend?"

Kion: "He texts me yesterday, he said he wants to visit your house tomorrow and that tomorrow is today."

Kiara started to freak out.

Kiara: "How am I gonna tell dad!?"

Kion: "I don't know, sis. You answer it yourself. Let's just hope Kovu forgot to visit today."

Kiara: "Dad will be overprotective to me when he finds out about this."

Kion: "Yup!"

Kiara didn't say a word and she continued sweeping the floor.

The Park

Simba and Nala were still having their morning jog. Simba likes to jog in the morning, sometimes he jogs in the park and residential areas.

They both stopped and sit on the bench. They felt tired after the jogged but it was indeed refreshing.

Nala: "What time is it?" she asked, taking a deep breath and exhaling.

Simba looked at his watch.

Simba: "8:15 am. Oh god, I'm so thirsty."

Nala: "Let's just walk home, you look very thirsty."

Simba: "Indeed, I forgot to bring a bottle of water."

Nala: "Never mind that, let's go home."

They got up from their bench and made their way home.

Nala: "Let's just walk, I don't want to jog anymore. It tires me."

Simba: "Fine, just don't walk too slow."
Nala just nod.

Simba: "That's my girl." he said and kiss her cheek.

The House

Kiara: "Oh my god, what will happens if dad finds out about this. Mom will not be very worried about this but that's not a problem."

Kion: "You still talking about this? There's nothing else to talk about?"

Kiara: "No! Can you help me? Please!?"

Kion: "Okay. I will, just calm down for a moment and take a deep breath and let it go."

Kiara inhales some air and exhales.

Kion: "That's it, breath in and breath out."

Kiara: "Thank you Kion." she said and hugged his brother.

Kion: "You're welcome."

Shortly after they hugged, they heard a knock on the front door.

*Knock-knock*

Kiara: "Uh-oh."

Kion: "Oh, no."